V2 tekjo gaskets for the 3-4s line(revised for fitting issues)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surchaufeur

Very Active Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Nero
  4. Notorious
So a while back when i got my kraton like an idiot i over tightened the screws of my rear diff and i broke the gasket and ruined the crown gear cap and the frontgasket i trew it by accident in the toilet lol. And i decided to buy the tekjo 3s gaskets because rich duperbash said they were awesome well i quess they are good for the 6s arrma line and not for the 3s line diffs idk if the design was fixed but mine when installation i had to stretch the gasket to make it fit between the diff posts and this created some spots where the is nit a complete seal all arround the diff. The gasket material is coming out when the diff is fully tightened making so really stiff spots for the sun gear to rotate. So i end up with 2 spot whee the diff is completly free and 2 spots where it almost locks solid. And to make things worst i discovered that the diff holds the diff oil just fine but when running the centrifugal force that extra pressure is making the oil leak in the soft spots. My grease turned creamy white and was not lubricating almost at all it has been like that for 5 freaking months now i recommand to no buy those diff gaskets stick with the stock ones i suffered enough with my diffs lol. Maybe for the 6s line the gaskets are supperior than the stock ones but in the 3s line its not good at all
image.jpg
image.jpg

Idk what silicone oil and grease mixed togueter does idk why it turns white maybe something chemical is happening once both mixed
And the screw holes almost don't match at all in all of the 4 gaskets i have one spot where the gasket is torn

Last edited:
Ya.. I thought of ordering gaskets on ebay but wasn’t sure about their fit on the 3/4s. Thanks for letting us know

So a while back when i got my kraton like an idiot i over tightened the screws of my rear diff and i broke the gasket and ruined the crown gear cap and the frontgasket i trew it by accident in the toilet lol. And i decided to buy the tekjo 3s gaskets because rich duperbash said they were awesome well i quess they are good for the 6s arrma line and not for the 3s line diffs idk if the design was fixed but mine when installation i had to stretch the gasket to make it fit between the diff posts and this created some spots where the is nit a complete seal all arround the diff. The gasket material is coming out when the diff is fully tightened making so really stiff spots for the sun gear to rotate. So i end up with 2 spot whee the diff is completly free and 2 spots where it almost locks solid. And to make things worst i discovered that the diff holds the diff oil just fine but when running the centrifugal force that extra pressure is making the oil leak in the soft spots. My grease turned creamy white and was not lubricating almost at all it has been like that for 5 freaking months now i recommand to no buy those diff gaskets stick with the stock ones i suffered enough with my diffs lol. Maybe for the 6s line the gaskets are supperior than the stock ones but in the 3s line its not good at all
View attachment 66359View attachment 66360
Idk what silicone oil and grease mixed togueter does idk why it turns white maybe something chemical is happening once both mixed
And the screw holes almost don't match at all in all of the 4 gaskets i have one spot where the gasket is torn
Hey there , I came up with a V2 of those 3s gaskets to fix some of those fitting issues.
Unfortunately I only noticed this thread a couple days ago. I would encourage anyone having issues or questions regarding my product to contact me directly so I can provide solutions asap. If anyone is experiencing issues please let me know.

Hey there , I came up with a V2 of those 3s gaskets to fix some of those fitting issues.
Unfortunately I only noticed this thread a couple days ago. I would encourage anyone having issues or questions regarding my product to contact me directly so I can provide solutions asap. If anyone is experiencing issues please let me know.
I had my issues with them idk if they are a factor of my differential problems. But if theres a V2 of those gasket thats great to know

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back