Limitless V2 upgrades Finally

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeppyjep

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Outcast 6s
  4. Outcast 8s
  5. Typhon 6s
Finally get to switch out the factory motor Mount with pps . I’ve been waiting to do this. Got some Saga gears in today and this Foam tires honestly have been unbelievable my brother and I run them for drag they hold up awesome these a little bit cheaper than the BSR‘s, but they last a long time little bit harder compound than what I normally run in drag going to use them for speed running.

72B59754-5518-42C7-8E47-4C189216E9A2.jpeg

Haha I think you have me confused with someone else as I totally didn't remove the esc tray! Looks great though :cool:(y)

Ohhh my baddd I thought it was you lol . I seen it in here from someone . Now I can get my body to lock . So that’s a plus

So Im gearing down from the 32 to a 29 now that im able to with the new mount . The 29 that I had opened already was a speed tek and it lines up pretty good . Want to see what I can do with a little less gearing then work my way back up

So Im gearing down from the 32 to a 29 now that im able to with the new mount . The 29 that I had opened already was a speed tek and it lines up pretty good . Want to see what I can do with a little less gearing then work my way back up
I have the same. Mount. Only trying to save you the headache.. there may be a solution with the stock one. But I've ordered the speedtek spool. "Not installed " haven't found it needed yet. But I'm at almost 150. On a 34t.

Photo isn't current either. I'm running a different tp motor and spool gear and pinion.

20220910_152419.jpg

Last edited:
lol I had to move my pinion further away from the motor on the shaft to line mine up with my spool.

I have the same. Mount. Only trying to save you the headache.. there may be a solution with the stock one. But I've ordered the speedtek spool. "Not installed " haven't found it needed yet. But I'm at almost 150. On a 34t.

Photo isn't current either. I'm running a different tp motor and spool gear and pinion.

View attachment 252052

That looks good ,so I had a 32 in there and I feel like I wasn’t maxing that out at all I hit 111 on 6s but I have to find more room a better place . I want to see how it does with less gearing and see if I can get the most out of it in the space I have . Almost 150!!!! That’s so awesome bro . That’s a goal of mine for sure . . Love your set up thanks for the advice .

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back