Kraton V3 Front Bumpers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KPCrow

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
I can find the front bumpers for the v3 for sale, but they are all sold out. The v2 front bumpers do not fit without modifications i don't really want to do. Can anyone point me in a direction where they might sell the v3 front bumper?

I can find the front bumpers for the v3 for sale, but they are all sold out. The v2 front bumpers do not fit without modifications i don't really want to do. Can anyone point me in a direction where they might sell the v3 front bumper?
Sure, the part number you're looking for is AR320432. You can get a full set of bumpers and side protection here or just the front and rear bumper set here.

Ouch $17 shipping for a $10 item :( Are you sure these will fit the v3? Also is there any other bumpers out there that will fit the v3 you know of? Or are these the only bumpers in stock at the moment?

Why don't you go for the RPM front bumper or Tbone Racing they do different version rear as well

Attachments

• 430_3_480x480.jpg
    430_3_480x480.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 84
  • 81472-300x200.jpg
    81472-300x200.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 92
  • 81472-Front-View.jpg
    81472-Front-View.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 79
  • KratonXV4Front6_480x480.jpg
    KratonXV4Front6_480x480.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 87
  • Kraton_V3_Thrasher1_480x480.jpg
    Kraton_V3_Thrasher1_480x480.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 84
Why don't you go for the RPM front bumper or Tbone Racing they do different version rear as well
I see some of those front bumpers are for the v2 and the v3. Can u give me any links for them for sale?

There is another thread on this forum that explains how to fit these bumper to the truck

There is another thread on this forum that explains how to fit these bumper to the truck
also i have just seen from TBone that they are releasing the new kraton parts this week

also i have just seen from TBone that they are releasing the new kraton parts this week
Oh cool ill just wait for the new parts then and thanks :)

The RPM bumper though it looks good isn't very durable at least in low temps. Adding an Outcast bumper makes the front tougher and provides a better shield for the shocks.

The RPM bumper though it looks good isn't very durable at least in low temps. Adding an Outcast bumper makes the front tougher and provides a better shield for the shocks.
Ok i will consider that and the lowest it gets to in my area is like 18 degress in the day.

I should've mentioned that I have both the RPM & Oc bumpers installed for extra durability.

Thanks ordered one today. Out of stock on black but red worked!

I finally got mine in and installed yesterday and i should be able to post pics soon if anyone wants to see it.

How I mounted it if anyone needs some help since there aren't any instructions included.

First you have to remove the stock bumper (4 screws, 2 on the bottom of the chassis (ar722416) and 2 in the front of the bumper (ar722320)) and I had to use a knife to separate it from the front suspension mount (ar330378) then I removed the other 2 screws after the bumper (ar722412). I moved those 2 shorter screws to the front holes in the chassis since the new bumper would cover that area. Next I mounted the included hinge pin block using the screws that would hold the front of the stock bumper on. I then mounted the actual bumper using the longer screws that held the stock bumper in place in the rear and the included long flat head screws in the front holes. After that I moved to the brace where I used the included button head screws to attach it to the hinge pin block and the included small countersunk screws and lock nuts at the top of the bumper.

I finally got mine in and installed yesterday and i should be able to post pics soon if anyone wants to see it.

How I mounted it if anyone needs some help since there aren't any instructions included.

First you have to remove the stock bumper (4 screws, 2 on the bottom of the chassis (ar722416) and 2 in the front of the bumper (ar722320)) and I had to use a knife to separate it from the front suspension mount (ar330378) then I removed the other 2 screws after the bumper (ar722412). I moved those 2 shorter screws to the front holes in the chassis since the new bumper would cover that area. Next I mounted the included hinge pin block using the screws that would hold the front of the stock bumper on. I then mounted the actual bumper using the longer screws that held the stock bumper in place in the rear and the included long flat head screws in the front holes. After that I moved to the brace where I used the included button head screws to attach it to the hinge pin block and the included small countersunk screws and lock nuts at the top of the bumper.
Just ordered mine so Ill take this advice

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back