Outcast V3 Outcast?!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Changes-
Spkdtrum radio - the cheaper SX2E, I really thought they would go to the DX2E Active.

Plugs- using the new IC5- a 'Smart' version of the EC5.

T2T brace! Looks like an aluminum tube?

Sliding 2-piece motor mount! Finally!

New "no pop"ball ends for steering links, nice.

New servo saver, looks like a non adjustable design, maybe?

New roll cage support inside body.

Same servo, motor ESC.

Last edited:
Nice! That motor mount is even better than the HR one as it allows you to lift the center diff out without taking out the entire mount!

I just got the HR one from my wife for Christmas... oh well.

Also fixed the server saver nut, "never loose servo saver" on the box.

The 2T2 brace isn't really a T2T but rather a bulkhead to bulkhead brace.

Last edited:
the only problem is the fact that it looks like the rear brace mount is part of the wing mount brace... if its plastic it will break... We will have to wait for someone to make an aluminum one... the front i cant really tell...

Last edited:
That didn't take long.
We all saw what we needed to see. Time to start scoping HH for those parts. New rod ends are gonna make a lot of people happy. Loctitie on my servo saver is doing fine, and I have the HR motor mount already. Like that brace though.

Screenshot_20190226-114833_YouTube.jpg

We all saw what we needed to see. Time to start scoping HH for those parts. New rod ends are gonna make a lot of people happy. Loctitie on my servo saver is doing fine, and I have the HR motor mount already. Like that brace though.

it looks awesome but im not sold on that brace setup.... it looks like there could be potential for other problems if the mounts are all plastic... it has an antennae which is cool but most likely cause the tactic had more range i would assume...

That didn't take long.

Would this technically be a v4 if you include the notorious as the v3? Don't think anything other than the body was different on that...
These changes on the Kraton will make a v4... :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back