Senton V3 Senton release date in Australia?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trains8989

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
does anyone know when the V3 Arrma Senton is going to be released in Australia? and how Much is it in AUS $?

Been told the talion will be around feb... And IF the importer gets the senton in it might be around the same time.

Ya never know with them tho...

Just had a look on metro hobbies we site.
Talion listed as pre order...
Senton as notify me... Which means they have no idea when its coming id say.

ef36ff8941cd6e6ee964af5d1bf91dba6c489b05e26318642357bf93bb240dbf.jpg
Been told the talion will be around feb... And IF the importer gets the senton in it might be around the same time.

Ya never know with them tho...

Just had a look on metro hobbies we site.
Talion listed as pre order...
Senton as notify me... Which means they have no idea when its coming id say.
yeh, I did have a look at the metro hobbies website and it says pre-order. I do love the new body that arrma put on the v3 senton.

Yeah they look cool :cool:
Wouldnt mind one myself to add to tje collection.
Never seen one in perth tho and we have an awesome arrma dealer here :confused:

Body, new version of plastics... Servo mount, battery tray etc...
New 4mm shaft versions of the shocks... Downside is the senton and typhon have plastic shock caps now and not the alloy ones. Can buy those for them tho.
@Camo can tell you about the plastic shock caps :p

New 4mm shaft versions of the shocks... Downside is the senton and typhon have plastic shock caps now and not the alloy ones. Can buy those for them tho.
Yep they bloody blow off !! :rolleyes::mad: Still waiting on the aluminium ones to roll up so I can jump her.
:D:D

thanks,

Also is the bodies for MEGA edition and the BXL version interchangeable?

But the mega senton doesn't have the wing or much cut-out's on the body though.

I have an ECX 18th Torment and it is very fast for its size and is fun for racing around the street.

But the mega senton doesn't have the wing or much cut-out's on the body though.

I have an ECX 18th Torment and it is very fast for its size and is fun for racing around the street.

Yeah, I tried running my new Senton 6S V3 on the street, and it just felt overweight for that application, whereas my lighter weight Traxxas rigs are a blast, being more agile and requiring less power.

Hope the new V3's show up in Australia soon!

Yeah, I tried running my new Senton 6S V3 on the street, and it just felt overweight for that application, whereas my lighter weight Traxxas rigs are a blast, being more agile and requiring less power.

Hope the new V3's show up in Australia soon!
it will show up in Australia, it is just when.
The senton is overweight because of all the durability components like the roll cage and the heavy 6s electronics and the aluminum chassis. traxxas rigs are light because the chassis is plastic and most of them don't have heavy electronics (unless upgraded).

Maybe Arrma hasn't released them in suppliers yet.

Ya just never know when stuff will turn up here. Ive pre ordered my talion from over east (metro hobbies) and theyve said early feb... Maybe late march.

I ordered an outcast last year and after almost 6 months of nothing i got a refund and bought one online to get in a week.

Hopefully the senton and talion sre both here next month :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back