Register and gain access to Discussions, Reviews, Tech Tips, How to Articles, and much more - on the largest Arrma RC community for RC enthusiasts that covers all aspects of the Arrma-RC brand!

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

V3 Typhon Servo Upgrade.

Discussion in 'Typhon' started by BenHarvey35, Apr 15, 2018.

1. BenHarvey35

BenHarvey35 Active Member

Arrma RC's:
    Typhon
    Hey! I have had my V3 Arrma Typhon and love it but the stock servos are just garbage. They strip out so fast and are expensive for how fragile and poor quality they are. I’ve seen great reviews on this servo and don’t know if it will fit or if the BEC will work with it. I don’t know how BEC’s work nor do I know what mines set at. The servo has an voltage range from 4.8 to 7 volts. Thanks.

2. WoodiE

WoodiE Kind of good admin
    Staff Member

3. BenHarvey35

BenHarvey35 Active Member

Arrma RC's:
    Typhon
  4. Jerry-rigged

Jerry-rigged Supporting Member!
    Supporting Member

Arrma RC's:
    Kraton, Typhon
    While the 6221 is OK for trucks, for the typhon, you really need a bit more speed than that servo can give. I'd say give the 6113 a look -
    https://www.banggood.com/JX-Servo-P...013372.html?rmmds=mywishlist&cur_warehouse=CN
    Description:
    Brand:JX Servo
    Item:pDI-6113MG Servo
    Operating Speed: (6V) 0.103sec/60°
    Stall Torque: (6V) 13.83kg.cm

• Welcome to Arrma Forum

Arrma Forum is a Arrma RC fan site that was started to give Arrma RC enthusiasts a place to come together and discuss and share their experiences with the entire Arrma-RC product line, such as the Arrma Kraton, Arrma Talion, and Arrma Granite.

We welcome all Arrma RC enthusiasts, both new and old, racers and bashers that share a common goal - a willingness to help and learn.
  • Disclaimer