Kraton V4 Arrma's on HH

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New radio looks very basic but from what I’ve heard over the past 2 or so years it’s pretty reliable.

Are those v1 Kraton tires?

Now if V3s went on sale, that would be great. Plenty of EU shops still have them in stock at 520-530€ :rolleyes:

Oh, lookie- new skidplates!

Screenshot_20190328-063956_Chrome.jpg

I like the bumper skid and those no-pop-off steering balls. I'm definitely going to pick up some of these revised parts for my Typhon & Talion.

That wing is for thE 1/10 4x4 platform, not the 6s platform.
It shows up as an option under the Outcast and Kraton when you do a search on Horizon. Thanks for the clarification

Looking at the Spektrum handset, there are options to reduce throttle to 50% and 75%. That's a great option for people (or their kids) starting out in RC.

Going through the manual and looks like all of the revised V4 parts have a part number with an 'ARA' prefix. So might be a good reference for you guys (like me) that will be searching through the manual for part #s to buy these either from a chop shop or Horizon/Tower.

It shows up as an option under the Outcast and Kraton when you do a search on Horizon. Thanks for the clarification
Yet another clue that a 1/10 4x4 platform Kraton and Outcast will drop soon.

And in other news, looks like the Senton 6s is officially dead. It is the only 6s without the update on the HH site, and it does not appear in the new manual... =(

RIP to THE BEST rtr sct made...
Screenshot_20190328-071813_Dropbox.jpg

The manual and speed chart card still show 35C minimum. Guess they would though as the electronics (other than receiver) haven't changed.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back