Kraton V4 Arrma's on HH

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got it. Thanks. Easier to just make the NOT body a option choice when buying an outcast. I get it thought thanks again.

Although the diff 2 diff brace will "fit" on the Typhon, it isn't compatible with the stock body due to the low mounting point in the front.

Do you own a Spektrum radio?
They apparently come with one instead of the tactic now. o_O Does that Spektrum really have an all plastic steering wheel with no foam? Ewwww.

Yeah, that Spektrum Receiver does look cheap and nasty, tbh. Nice that it has a 50% and 75% throttle limiter on it, although the switch doesn't fill me with confidence.

I get why they are doing T2t- cheaper.

But the guys that are bashing hard are going to change the chassis anyway- at which point a set of thicker towers is right behind...and then no need for the T2T.

Instead of seeing who adds the T2T setup to a V3, lets see who deletes the T2t on the V4 once the chassis and towers are swapped. :)

So......... no V4 6S BLX Senton??..

Has it been confirmed?

If it is gone... Why would they discontinue what is recognised as one of the toughest and most durable and reliable SCT’s on the market?..

So......... no V4 6S BLX Senton??..

Has it been confirmed?

If it is gone... Why would they discontinue what is recognised as one of the toughest and most durable and reliable SCT’s on the market?..
Wrong. It isn't recognized as one of the most reliable SCT's, it IS the most reliable SCT. I will be very sad if it's discontinued.

Well, I'll try the radio but wouldn't cost anything to stay with Tactic that I pretty much like a lot for the feel in hand....but I'll try Spektrum first and decide later as it's what's included. Other improvements motivate me. The T2T brace, the servo saver, the hubs and balls, the new look of the body and the fact that I don't own a Kraton yet. Tires etc. Worth the money imo just to try it out. Easy and cheap to get Tactic back into the rig...much cheaper than Spektrum. Can't go wrong and the $50 more to cost is very fair and non issue. I dig the EC connectors on my BRCC and even have a bunch ready to solder over everything I own. They're good and hold tight. I'm used to deans after all...lol. I'd be down with buying a new 5000mah smart pack but 30c? Sounds like Traxxas too much to me. But, I'll try the new rig and I needed :) a new one anyway....it's been months since my last buy from Arrma.
Like I said, I wanted a Kraton but own a Talion v3 (favorite) so I put it off. Now is a good enough time to roll.
Screw it. I've thought about it long enough.

Yeah, that Spektrum Receiver does look cheap and nasty, tbh. Nice that it has a 50% and 75% throttle limiter on it, although the switch doesn't fill me with confidence.
That is literally the only nice thing about that radio.

I suppose I should break down and buy a Kraton now.

Wrong. It isn't recognized as one of the most reliable SCT's, it IS the most reliable SCT. I will be very sad if it's discontinued.
The Horizon Hobbies rep on bookface said it is not being discontinued, it is not in the new manual because something about it being special or something.

The Horizon Hobbies rep on bookface said it is not being discontinued, it is not in the new manual because something about it being special or something.
I think it's smart that they hold the SCT out for its own special announcement. Solo.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back