Kraton V4 Arrma's on HH

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found v4 parts listing on Tower, you can pre-order some of the new upgrades. Pre-ordered many of the upgrade parts for my outcast, upper chassis brace, new motor/Center diff mount, etc!

I think it's smart that they hold the SCT out for its own special announcement. Solo.
I don't think it is getting updated though. I need to find her post again.

Such an unlucky number slick. 7 more and you're at a nice round numbered 20 lol
Nah I'm going to get rid of some.

-edit-

Idk why I thought I had 13 rcs I just counted and only see 11.

I think it's smart that they hold the SCT out for its own special announcement. Solo.
Yeah, i understand that...

For me, i really want a senton 6S.. i am currently “saving up” for one at the moment.. (ive actually got the coin right now but im trying to teach my young lads the value of money/saving so we currently have a “Senton” money jar going at the moment and I am putting money in it when they do the right thing or help out around the house.. also helps soften up the missus!)

Do I wait?... do i pull the trigger?.. what if I wait and the new Senton 6S is a massive change to the Senton platform (say it turns into a 1/5 scale monster) that im not really interested in.. so many questions!!..

Its funny.. the cheapest place to get the Senton 6S in Australia is online through Hobbies Direct at the moment for $680 AU.. they sold out of stock a couple of weeks ago but funnily enough they have got stock back in today but only 1 unit... seems weird they would restock but only get one..

could it be that they don't want to fully stock up with V3 6S Sentons and be left with a heap of them to try and clear when a V4 6S Senton arrives??... maybe im over thinking things!!.

Just don't want to pull the trigger and a week/month later the V4 comes out, its pretty much the same SCT, and around the same price, but has a heap of solid upgrades to it...

Youve been robbed!!!... ring your insurance company and make a claim... Use the insurance coin to get new rcs!.

I'm not missing anything so no I wasn't robbed.
I do have home owners insurance, and he knows I have a boatload of rc cars lol

Wait a minute... do they give you a set of battery connectors with the truck like they used to? Because there's about a bajillion times less batteries on the market with EC5s compared to XTs.

Big dumb companies and their need to push stuff no one likes or uses *rolleyes*.

Wait a minute... do they give you a set of battery connectors with the truck like they used to? Because there's about a bajillion times less batteries on the market with EC5s compared to XTs.

Big dumb companies and their need to push stuff no one likes or uses *rolleyes*.
I thought I heard someone say that the new 6s models don't, but this could be wrong.
Maby someone with a new model can chime in.

Connectors are fairly cheap, as long as you can solder them on. But, that would mean changing your batteries over as well as your vehicles. Or, just put one of the xt-90's on the new one.

I'll trade xt-90 for EC connectors now that I've read up on em more. Both good enough for me but kinda want to try ec across the board.
I solder like sht so time will be on my side. Slow time. Little by little. lol

Yeah, only way to get good at something is to do it over and over. I've been soldering for over 2 decades so would have no problem switching over. Still, sounds like too much work. Maybe I should read up on the different connector styles to figure out what's best for me.

I use XT60s on my 1/10 stuff so I liked the prospect of XT90s just to keep a theme going (still don't have an Arrma, but buying soon). I agree that connectors are cheap and soldering is a must-know in the hobby, but the point was that including some in the package for your batts was a nice gesture.

Still thinking of getting a v3 Kraton if I can find it discounted.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back