Kraton V4 Arrma's on HH

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only places I can see prices at in the UK are horizon and tower. Kraton £469.99 (v3 price £499.99, however other retailers had it at £449.99). Typhon £429.99 (v3 price £449.99, however other retailers had it at £399.99).

Seriously tempted by the Kraton, but was really planning on a road car (Kyosho Inferno GT2 VE, Hobao Hyper VTE, HPI WR8 Flux)

UK towerhobbies.co.uk and horizonhobby.co.uk pricing update.

The v4 Kraton and Talion have increased to £509.99 (up by £40 from yesterday). (That's $665)

The v4 Typhon has increased to £459.99 (up by £40 from yesterday). (That's $600)

I was on the fence about getting a v4 Kraton from towerhobbies (so I'd have it next week) but won't be after the price rise.
Modelsport have them with an ETA of 19th April at £459.

Modelsport have taken £10 off the v3 models, Kraton/Talion £439, Typhon £389.

did you this this list? Huge help and cross utilization is so perfect
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/6s-blx-v4-upgrades-parts-list.11194/
Ordered most of what's on that list. Didn't see
did you this this list? Huge help and cross utilization is so perfect
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/6s-blx-v4-upgrades-parts-list.11194/
No, used the new 6s user manual/parts breakdown on horizon and picked through the part numbers that went along with the new upgrades. Your way would have been much better! Will have to do it that way next time.

Ordered most of what's on that list. Didn't see

No, used the new 6s user manual/parts breakdown on horizon and picked through the part numbers that went along with the new upgrades. Your way would have been much better! Will have to do it that way next time.
I can't take credit for the list but certainly appreciate the man that made it happen. Very nice that we have commited forum members here that offer so much of their time and research.

UK towerhobbies.co.uk and horizonhobby.co.uk pricing update.

The v4 Kraton and Talion have increased to £509.99 (up by £40 from yesterday). (That's $665)

The v4 Typhon has increased to £459.99 (up by £40 from yesterday). (That's $600)

I was on the fence about getting a v4 Kraton from towerhobbies (so I'd have it next week) but won't be after the price rise.
Modelsport have them with an ETA of 19th April at £459.

Modelsport have taken £10 off the v3 models, Kraton/Talion £439, Typhon £389.

For the quickest and easiest way to save $50 last night, I went to Ebay here in the US to avoid tax on the new Kraton vs Horizon. Shipped this afternoon from seller with stellar reviews and guaranteed here Wednesday. If I try like I plan to, I should be able to break something by the end of the weekend. ;)
If I spent more with Horizon I'd probably buy just to get the points but I really mostly use Ebay and occasionally Amazon Prime service.
I have no LHS that deals Arrma within 150 miles

For the quickest and easiest way to save $50 last night, I went to Ebay here in the US to avoid tax on the new Kraton vs Horizon. Shipped this afternoon from seller with stellar reviews and guaranteed here Wednesday. If I try like I plan to, I should be able to break something by the end of the weekend. ;)
If I spent more with Horizon I'd probably buy just to get the points but I really mostly use Ebay and occasionally Amazon Prime service.
I have no LHS that deals Arrma within 150 miles
Were you able to get that in on the 10% deal ebay had? I had something popup from eBay the other day something about 10%.

Anyone else get this?

Attachments

• E3FE6A96-834A-4A13-9B84-C7F3D49BE334.jpeg
    E3FE6A96-834A-4A13-9B84-C7F3D49BE334.jpeg
    84.4 KB · Views: 60
I can't take credit for the list but certainly appreciate the man that made it happen. Very nice that we have commited forum members here that offer so much of their time and research.
Yes for sure, very appreciative of all who share their knowledge here.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back