Talion V4 chassis braces

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dark tower

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
Hey guys.

I bought a new v4 Talion, really great truck.
I'm thinking of replacing the chassis braces but can't find one for the v4 version. Are they any different from the old models?

Thx for the help.

It must be a v3 brace or newer, the v1 and v2 braces are the same as the Kraton ones.

There are a few brands out there, the Voltage Hobbies ones have a protruding piece, the same the stock plastic braces that slots into the chassis, not a necessity, but nice to have.

What country are you in?

It must be a v3 brace or newer, the v1 and v2 braces are the same as the Kraton ones.

There are a few brands out there, the Voltage Hobbies ones have a protruding piece, the same the stock plastic braces that slots into the chassis, not a necessity, but nice to have.

What country are you in?
Hey, Thx for the fast answer. (y)

I live in Austria. Would love a set of the voltage Hobby ones, but they are far away and so a little expensive to ship.

Hey, Thx for the fast answer. (y)

I live in Austria. Would love a set of the voltage Hobby ones, but they are far away and so a little expensive to ship.
What a shame I read that as Australia, the Markhor(Aussie made) braces are beautiful, I have them for my Typhon. The GKA ones I run on my v3 Talion(not piece to slot into the chassis, but work really well anyway)and v3 Kraton.

POS might make braces and they are in Europe, and Hot Racing if you need to buy on Ebay.

For some reason POS don't make braces (at least I couldn't find them on the page), neither does Alza from Slovenia... you'd think they would, as they're probably a better first upgrade than bumpers or towers...

What a shame I read that as Australia, the Markhor(Aussie made) braces are beautiful, I have them for my Typhon. The GKA ones I run on my v3 Talion(not piece to slot into the chassis, but work really well anyway)and v3 Kraton.

POS might make braces and they are in Europe, and Hot Racing if you need to buy on Ebay.
Sorry mate, no kangaroos here, only cows ;)
Pos makes nice stuff, but unfortunately no braces.
The markhor stuff looks nice, maybe buy more so the shipping isn't so expensive :unsure:

For some reason POS don't make braces (at least I couldn't find them on the page), neither does Alza from Slovenia... you'd think they would, as they're probably a better first upgrade than bumpers or towers...
Yeah ok I wasn't sure and I've only had experience with the brand's I've mentioned(except POS). I'm sure there are others out there making great braces.
Sorry mate, no kangaroos here, only cows ;)
Pos makes nice stuff, but unfortunately no braces.
The markhor stuff looks nice, maybe buy more so the shipping isn't so expensive :unsure:
I found GKA very reasonable for pricing and shipping, the brace block they make is great, but seem to be always out if stock, I've only ever managed to buy one, though I have the aluminium spool pieces for spacing the brace.

Hey guys.

I bought a new v4 Talion, really great truck.
I'm thinking of replacing the chassis braces but can't find one for the v4 version. Are they any different from the old models?

Thx for the help.
They are the same.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back