Kraton V4 Kraton and RPM bumper

Eric Barneycastle

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
My son also got a V4 Kraton and bought the RPM bumper for it. The bumper will not go over the stock bumper on the V4. The stock bumper wraps underneath the chassis and is in the way for the RPM bumper to mount. I'm not sure what to do about this, but I have seen people cutting the stock bumper and some getting the Typhon stock bumper. If the suggestions I said are incorrect please correct me, I just know the RPM bumper won't work with the V4 stock bumper.

bicketybam

Back from vacation!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Kraton 4s
  7. Mojave
  8. Notorious
  9. Talion
  10. Typhon 6s
My son also got a V4 Kraton and bought the RPM bumper for it. The bumper will not go over the stock bumper on the V4. The stock bumper wraps underneath the chassis and is in the way for the RPM bumper to mount. I'm not sure what to do about this, but I have seen people cutting the stock bumper and some getting the Typhon stock bumper. If the suggestions I said are incorrect please correct me, I just know the RPM bumper won't work with the V4 stock bumper.

I use the Typhon bumper to hold the pins in. It comes with a bunch of other parts and it's cheap.

BashingBrian

Get Schwifty #ArrmaAddict
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Mojave EXB
  3. Outcast 8s
  4. Outcast EXB
  5. Talion
  6. Typhon 6s
I ordered a Tbone bumper last week and just got a V4 Kraton and I have the same problem.

Did the old Kraton have a bumper that wrapped under the chassis..??