Kraton V4 kraton part numbers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Corypavlak

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
What’s up guys Is anyone planning to trick out there v3 kraton with v4 parts ? I am looking for the part numbers for the motor mount and tie rod ends If anybody has this information it would be much appreciated thanks

Well I for one am a bit frustrated with this release. They made a big marketing hype for the Notorious and I bought it in December. Haven't even taken it out yet because of the snow. Now I see a new release with all the goodies I wish I knew. Good for Arrma to come with improvements but I wish they created a little package for existing customers who recently purchased their rigs and offered them all these upgrades free of charge. It wouldn't cost them much and would keep people happy.

"offered them all these upgrades free of charge. It wouldn't cost them much and would keep people happy."

Ummmm.... and if that was the way it worked every new car, motorcycle, every new tv, every new computer, .... ;)

Well I for one am a bit frustrated with this release. They made a big marketing hype for the Notorious and I bought it in December. Haven't even taken it out yet because of the snow. Now I see a new release with all the goodies I wish I knew. Good for Arrma to come with improvements but I wish they created a little package for existing customers who recently purchased their rigs and offered them all these upgrades free of charge. It wouldn't cost them much and would keep people happy.
You want them to give everyone who purchased a new Arrma 6s truck since December all the upgrades for free??? That's insane.

Okay I just said it would be nice and would make some of us happy. They marketed and hyped up the Notorious and then came up with these updates. Feel like spending your money it's good for you I just said I was frustrated but thanks for understanding just ignore my comment. Oh and maybe not free but as a package maybe. I don't know but I'm just saying.

I get your frustration but there is always something just around the corner. The great thing is that you already own an awesome truck. The the majority of people (self included) who have the previous models, this upgrade doesn’t take away from their fun now. I actually think it’s great I will be able to cheaply upgrade components of my V3 Kraton that I want to upgrade

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back