V4 Noto M2C/PPS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jschlosser0405

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Notorious
Hey guys, I ran into an issue tonight fitting the grubloc PPS mount to my V4 Noto. I planned on changing the center diff to an EXB that I fitted with the HR 29mm diff case. It doesn't fit into the PPS mount unless I loosen the screws which obviously wont work. So I thought maybe its because its a HR. I just tried fitting the regular plastic cased EXB diff, still does not fit. Looking like I am about 1mm too long from bearing to bearing. Am I missing something? EXB diff with HR case is 32.95mm, reg EXB diff is 32.75mm, reg 6s plastic diff is 31.90mm. All measurements are bearing face to bearing face. M2C chassis that looks perfectly straight. Anyone run into this or have any input?

Hey guys, I ran into an issue tonight fitting the grubloc PPS mount to my V4 Noto. I planned on changing the center diff to an EXB that I fitted with the HR 29mm diff case. It doesn't fit into the PPS mount unless I loosen the screws which obviously wont work. So I thought maybe its because its a HR. I just tried fitting the regular plastic cased EXB diff, still does not fit. Looking like I am about 1mm too long from bearing to bearing. Am I missing something? EXB diff with HR case is 32.95mm, reg EXB diff is 32.75mm, reg 6s plastic diff is 31.90mm. All measurements are bearing face to bearing face. M2C chassis that looks perfectly straight. Anyone run into this or have any input?
Can't say I have u got a pic. Mine fits like a glove

Yep, I've had the exact same issue. I tried using an ally GPM centre diff mount with the stock motor mount. The EXB 29mm diff wouldn't fit. However I did manage to squeeze it in with the stock plastic one after loosening the screws first prior to fitting it, then tightening them once it was in. The EXB diffs are a wider fit - it is as you say!

20211207_074357[1].jpg
20211207_074330[1].jpg
20211207_074223[1].jpg

I believe I found the issue. With a straight edge the M2C chassis looks perfect. But with a mic and a true flat surface, its got a tiny bow right in the center. Causing the front and rear supports for the center diff to lean slightly inwards....in the range of 1mm. Hopefully once i get it all back together, the center chassis braces will straighten it up

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back