Typhon V4 to V5 chassis interchange

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3x9rtse

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Mojave
  3. Notorious
  4. Senton 6s
  5. Talion
So the 6s Noto / Outcast / Typhon / Senton V3 , V4 are the same 320188 chassis , can anyone tell me if they can be swapped onto a V5 chassis ? Or are all the diff housing , battery tray , chassis brace hole locations all different ? Thanks
In other words , instead of buying a new 320188 , can I just get a new V5 from JRC and swap it out directly ?

So the 6s Noto / Outcast / Typhon / Senton V3 , V4 are the same 320188 chassis , can anyone tell me if they can be swapped onto a V5 chassis ? Or are all the diff housing , battery tray , chassis brace hole locations all different ? Thanks
In other words , instead of buying a new 320188 , can I just get a new V5 from JRC and swap it out directly ?
The arms are the only things that are different, ideally you would want to have v4 a arms for the v4 chassis and v5 a arms for the v5 chassis. I think they can be made to work with some modifications.

The rear geometry was changed from the V4 to V5/EXB. Check this post to see which V5/EXB parts were updated to get the rear droop screws to line up properly with the chassis ears (although it's not absolutely necessary)

Post in thread 'Help identifying m2c chassis' https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/help-identifying-m2c-chassis.46811/post-658746

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back