Kraton V5 Kraton vs EXB Kraton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I vote RTR if your money is tight and 2yr warranty for any breaks. You sound new to the hobby so asking what others put in the 6S EXB rig which is a roller is specific for them. There are a few ways to build an EXB and one size does not fit all. You can watch a ton of videos and get recommendations and still not fit your bash style....or understand how that combination will work once you run it.

1. How do you bash...you a sent it a person or not, like to see dirt fly, just excited with the rush of it all
2. Location you bash...dirt, rocks, gravel, street
etc., etc.

I have a Kraton EXB after two years of 3S rigs...but I had a feeling of where and how I bashed and what I wanted to do with a 6S rig. Size of motor, pinion, diff fluids, etc. all come into deeper play when you build an EXB.

I have an EXB but my brother I would NOT let buy an EXB I pushed him to the RTR. He is happy and has not broken anything and has way more than he needs... I've worked on every part of the RC over the past two years on 3S so felt very comfortable going to an EXB and could understand the knowledge the vets tell me to do to make changes....most at a cost with an EXB. Could be some with RTR but give yourself room to learn and grow.

Just sharing your call... (y)
I purchased the RTR. Can I run I 4S battery or do I have to run 2-2S ?
I don't bash yet. I just play around mainly on flat birthday areas with little jumps.

I am going to run one 4S for a while and untill I'm ready for more power.
I got 2 Zeee 4S battery with EC5 connectors.
I've got Zeee as well I use 2 2s and 2 3s I have about 10 of there batteries I like the 2s and 3s so I can use it on my other trucks as well

I don't bash yet. I just play around mainly on flat birthday areas with little jumps.
You got the answer.... It will be fun, enjoy the great purchase?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back