Typhon v5 Typhon 6s why not a new build thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New spool from Kenny at RC on a budget is all installed. Had to trim up the rear chassis brace for the cup to clear but no biggy, rather do that then run no brace. Went with a JJ customs 32t spur so hoping the 2 teeth should push me to 110mph on 4s for a new 4s PB🤞🏼🙏🏼
20210911_190525.jpg
20210911_190541.jpg
20210911_192125.jpg

So dropped back down to 34t spool and ran my new CNHL 9500 90c 4s pack for a PB on the setup of 107mph on the Typhon. Had a small crash at the end of the second pass😰 but nothing serious everything is fine just got dirty. Still not an overall 4s PB as current is 108mph with the Limitless but also ran parallel 4s packs for that PB. Going to go back to the 32t spool next pass and hope to hit the 110mph mark🤞🏼 log looks better this pass just still not keeping as high of voltage as I'd like to see, but amps aren't too bad at 303 so definitely have room to gear up and glad to see ripple drop also this pass.
20210922_112522.jpg
20210922_110938.jpg

Short reel of both passes today https://www.instagram.com/reel/CUIv9MhBK-4/?utm_medium=copy_link

So dropped back down to 34t spool and ran my new CNHL 9500 90c 4s pack for a PB on the setup of 107mph on the Typhon. Had a small crash at the end of the second pass😰 but nothing serious everything is fine just got dirty. Still not an overall 4s PB as current is 108mph with the Limitless but also ran parallel 4s packs for that PB. Going to go back to the 32t spool next pass and hope to hit the 110mph mark🤞🏼 log looks better this pass just still not keeping as high of voltage as I'd like to see, but amps aren't too bad at 303 so definitely have room to gear up and glad to see ripple drop also this pass.View attachment 170486View attachment 170488
Short reel of both passes today https://www.instagram.com/reel/CUIv9MhBK-4/?utm_medium=copy_link
Just a heads up, you can take a screenshot in Windows by hitting the Windows key+Shift+S to get a cleaner image of your logs.

Just a heads up, you can take a screenshot in Windows by hitting the Windows key+Shift+S to get a cleaner image of your logs.
OK thanks, just not sure how to get it from there as I do everything from my phone 😂 need to figure out using the computer more but I'm just so used to my phone and have done everything with it for so long lol.

OK thanks, just not sure how to get it from there as I do everything from my phone 😂 need to figure out using the computer more but I'm just so used to my phone and have done everything with it for so long lol.
If you take a screenshot it will be ready to paste into the forum. Just hit reply and then right click and hit paste, or Control-V.

So no dice again after the 107mph passes and crash went out next day and went down 2 on the spool and only was able to pull 104. Just not room with the stock body to run dual 4s packs in parallel to push higher like I want. So going to start running 6s and see how high the 2620kv will push on 6s and I'll play with 4s in parallel with the Limitless when I'm not running 8s passes. Here's the couple 107mph 4s passes and crash from the other day.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back