SOLD / FOUND Various Proline Tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For sale list updated. Two sets left

View attachment 241734
Selling all these since my Typhon is no longer “truggified”. All sets are black wheels with interchangeable center hub (except 1/7 Dumonts)

(4) 1/10 Sand Paws ($50)

All sets are in good condition, not tearing from bead etc. The small Dumonts have never been used, and the big ones have been ran about 20 minutes.
What is left if any?

View attachment 241734
Selling all these since my Typhon is no longer “truggified”. All sets are black wheels with interchangeable center hub (except 1/7 Dumonts)

(4) 1/10 Sand Paws ($50)

All sets are in good condition, not tearing from bead etc. The small Dumonts have never been used, and the big ones have been ran about 20 minutes.
Still selling the Sand Paws? I'm looking for a set for the snow. Two questions - which tires in the picture are the Sand Paws, and are they 17mm? Thanks in advance!

My items shipped the same day I paid for them guys. These are pretty great deals. Get u some tires!
Thanks Forbes.
What’s available

The only thing left are the sand paws in the first post. They’re the set sitting the tallest stacked there. And yes 17mm

The only thing left are the sand paws in the first post. They’re the set sitting the tallest stacked there. And yes 17mm
Alright. I'd like to pull the trigger (finally) and grab em from ya. I'll shoot you a PM. Thanks for the quick reply!

Dude disappeared. I believe the only thing left was the sandpaws which I was trying to buy about 3 weeks ago. I asked to see a pic of the wheel hexes and Ive not heard back from him since. 🤷‍♂️
I thought that I just saw something else that he posted for sale?🤷‍♂️

View attachment 241734

(4) 1/10 Sand Paws ($50)

Did the 1/7 Dumonts with the 17mm hubs ever sell?

View attachment 241734

(4) 1/10 Sand Paws ($50)

are those badlands on the far right if so how much ? thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back