Senton Vehicle shuts off

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1967chevelle

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Wondering if someone can help me just received my senton I don't get enough run time before it shuts off already replace the ESC with new one from Factory and still have a problem with not enough run time before vehicle shuts off

Wondering if someone can help me just received my senton I don't get enough run time before it shuts off already replace the ESC with new one from Factory and still have a problem with not enough run time before vehicle shuts off

What battery are you using?

It runs for about 1 minute and a half to 2 minutes then shuts down so esc cools down then it works again

20 c

Attachments

• 15459407961803618675496951381504.jpg
    15459407961803618675496951381504.jpg
    265.6 KB · Views: 22
So why does it shut off
why does the smaller C rating make it do that

ESC is calling for more power than your battery can deliver and it's overheating it. If you keep using it you will fry the ESC. Just get a better battery that meets or preferably exceeds the minimums.

Wow thanks so much you have been a great help I'm a crawler guy just thought I'd try this out

Which Senton is this? The Brushed Mega? The BLX3s? The 6s?

If this is the MEGA, then really the only thing you can do is run the stock Nimh, and let it cool between runs. Running it even on a 2s lipo will thermal the ESC in about 10 minutes, I would think the 3s would thermal it even quicker.

Getting a higher C rating won't help with the Mega. If you have a BLX3s or 6s Senton, then yeah, a 20c lipos won't cut it.

It runs for about 1 minute and a half to 2 minutes then shuts down so esc cools down then it works again
Yeah, but this quote makes me think Mega. I have not heard of the BLX truck overheating, but almost everyone that runs the Mega 4x4 on lipo has heat issues. And the OP is running 3s, I didn't try that. I had enough fail on 2s with the stock motor.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back