Senton Vehicle shuts off

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I did 50c

Attachments

• 15462129295234766304744133254922.jpg
    15462129295234766304744133254922.jpg
    247.9 KB · Views: 23
U were right on the money
Who sold you the truck and battery? LHS or did you buy it online?
I bought it a hobby store in Timonium Maryland and he sold me the wrong battery I had a 20c for thousand milliamp reaction battery 11.1 volt 3s

He told me if I had the box he would take it back I paid $45 for it then end up paying 75 for the proper battery but I didn't have box

That's a peepee move on his part. I'd avoid his store like the plague.

He told me if I had the box he would take it back I paid $45 for it then end up paying 75 for the proper battery but I didn't have box

This is just me talking, but it's stuff like this that makes people abandon the LHS. If they unknowingly sold you the wrong battery imagine how many others got the wrong batteries for their cars.

Your right on that buddy no more of my money is going there I was spending at least $ 500 a month there no more I will just pay online

This is just me talking, but it's stuff like this that makes people abandon the LHS. If they unknowingly sold you the wrong battery imagine how many others got the wrong batteries for their cars.
The one guy that works for him told me if you don't have the box I can't do anything for you but yet I paid $45 for the battery and had to pay another 75 for the other one

Your right on that buddy no more of my money is going there I was spending at least $ 500 a month there no more I will just pay online

You were a regular in there and he still pulled that ‘need the box’ nonsense? Yeah, you’re going to be better off avoiding that place.

It was the owners partner I told him I want to speak to the owner and he said he wasn't there and I live 45 minutes away from there so he told me he couldn't help me it's his loss and he just opened up a little over a year ago it's trying to get good reviews but I'm going to give him bad one on this one I'll stand out in the middle of the road with a sign saying this store is overpriced and a ripoff

The one guy that works for him told me if you don't have the box I can't do anything for you but yet I paid $45 for the battery and had to pay another 75 for the other one
That Lectron pro battery is a $45-50 battery anywhere else.

It was the owners partner I told him I want to speak to the owner and he said he wasn't there and I live 45 minutes away from there so he told me he couldn't help me it's his loss and he just opened up a little over a year ago it's trying to get good reviews but I'm going to give him bad one on this one I'll stand out in the middle of the road with a sign saying this store is overpriced and a ripoff
Don't do that, just don't shop there and tell your friends the same.

Yeah, don’t spend anymore money with them. The guy could have called the owner since we have these amazing devices called cell phones and asked him. You are better off asking this forum any questions you may have and ordering online.

Also, please don’t stand outside with a sign, just explain your experience in your review.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back