venders with next day shipping?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

icebearace

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Voltage
Hi all,

Was wondering what some of your favorite vendors are if you need something quick and can't get it locally? I placed an order with Tower Hobbies in the morning Thursday and selected next day shipping. In the evening I got an e-mail they could not offer it next day and it would come Monday. Processing always seems slow there, maybe I should have called? I sent an e-mail to cancel and I tried graves rc.. they list express usps and re-ordered my tires from them just now. Do you have a favorite vendor for when you need something quick? Just curious what some of your favorite vendors are.. my trucks are arrma and redcat brands, but obviously for things like tires it doesn't have to be a dealer :)

If I need it quick, then I search this order:

1 Amazon (Prime is a great thing :) )
2 Tower
2a Progressive RC (depending on what I need)
2b HobbyKing (depending on what I need)
3 Ebay
4 Google Shopping

TT

I use amazon prime if I need it quick. I used to use tower, because they are in IL where I am, so they typically ship quick, but they charge a lot for shipping, which is fine for $100+ order, but not when I need a pinion or something cheap.

https://www.rcplanet.com/ should be pretty quick. They have distributors in a couple places in the US and offer express shipping.

Wow, thanks for the options! I did reply to tower asking if all delivery's were going to be 2-day (fastest) now... and they said they would get back to me as they are not sure why fedex rejected next day. I've had next day from fedex from them before... but I've been told from another vender when I tried to order a computer in my home state that fedex would not ship it next day as well.. so I must live in a "grey" zone for them! thanks everyone :) (note : I ordered 2 sets of tires.. and paid for express from graves... they were kind enough to combine shipping without me asking and refunded the one shipping... they are on their way, but expected delivery is Monday from Florida, so oh well)

I'm going to check amain out! I do Amazon a lot... but for my tires the only ones available were a bit inflated in price and non-prime so no super fast shipping option. Must .. learn.. patience :)

Amain is pretty good even for Canadians. Probably the fastest shipping Ive experienced dealing with a US company. Customs are a pain though.
I will agree with that. Mind you Jenny’s rc, rc juice were shipped to me in exactly 1 week that’s pretty good coming to Canada

I will agree with that. Mind you Jenny’s rc, rc juice were shipped to me in exactly 1 week that’s pretty good coming to Canada

I like JRC but since im on the west side it takes a little bit longer to deliver. One thing I have noticed as well is that I don't have to pay customs on stuff I order from the east coast US. Whenever I order stuff from Amain or Voltage hobbies or anything on the west coast, I have to pay customs. I just don't understand it.

I like JRC but since im on the west side it takes a little bit longer to deliver. One thing I have noticed as well is that I don't have to pay customs on stuff I order from the east coast US. Whenever I order stuff from Amain or Voltage hobbies or anything on the west coast, I have to pay customs. I just don't understand it.
It’s a good thing you don’t understand it cause I don’t thinks customs understands there role also

No sh!# I used to order from Tower Hobbies quite often and only a couple of times there was no customs charges. Other times, the packages were marked as opened/inspected with another $50-$80 fee tacked on.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back