Vendetta Vendetta 3s blx or Infractions 3s blx?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Venn, here is the issue, sounds like you are wanting to level up.

Yes, pretty much so. I thankfully enjoy all my fleet, however that 6s infraction itch has got my attention!

All my other cars are off-road. I just wanted one, on Road car. Don’t have a lot of straight roads here so speed running is difficult. I think you mentioned that you don’t have a lot of straight runs either so that’s something to think about. As a general parking lot basher it’s an absolute blast. And the tires (hoons silvers) last quite a while being such a light weight car.

Thanks for the info Velodromed. Likewise, I want that one road car that is fast yet I can enjoy in confined spaces too.

If you want higher speeds go for the 6s Infraction - if you are willing to keep spending and enjoy tuning. If you want a mix of hooning, drifting, speed and just driving for fun without the itch to upgrade go for the Infraction 3s. I prefer the 3s over the 6s. Less than half the cost on the long run and more agile. I find the 3s is more precise in handling. The fun factor is higher for me. Never had the Vendetta. With the 6s I constantly did not do all the things I wanted to do because I thought of the cost of new tires while driving - that took a lot of fun out of it. With both the 6s and 3s I find Expo is necessary and more fun than AVC.

This!

Please keep the experiences and opinions coming. I'm in no rush, I just want that next purchase to be right one.

Thanks all,

Venn

There is another thing about the 6s Infraction that I did not like. When on the speed pinion with stock motor and low temperature the tires may not grip nicely if you pull that last bit of trigger to go to the top speed - the rear may break out if the tires will not grip on the cold pavement. Like going from 100km/h to 135km/h. After that it's just about uncontrollable while you try and regain control by braking and steering. At times the tires will not grip and then really grip again while you slide towards a stop. The result is that the Infraction will totally change direction in a pretty scary way. Ended up standing like 20 meters next to line I actually drove. Had a few of those. If a sidewalk or obstacle is close - good luck! I actually sold my 6s Infraction after that behaviour. (Blame it on me due to the cold outside temperatures.) I think with thick center diff oil that behaviour can be reduced. My limitless does not do this but has a spool instead of a center diff.

The 3s Infraction will pretty much stay just sliding predictably in the same direction if you fully steer in one direction at full speed.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back