Vendetta Vendetta 3s blx or Infractions 3s blx?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Venn Diagram

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Dear all,

I've have a few rigs, mostly truggies and a stadium car. A pure speed rig is wanted, been looking at the infraction 6s for a while but with the price and having to buy fresh tires regularly I can't justify buying it. Corally Shogun wheelies too much and is it even that fast stock?

Leading to the infraction and Vendetta. The Vendetta looks great, really like the racing aesthetic. Stock speed is 55mph plus is what I want, but other than speed runs on tarmac its appears to be a one trick pony? The infraction 3s looks OK, smaller than the 6s and similar stock speeds to the Vendetta. Looks fun and more versatile but something about it makes me wonder it is worth it?

So convince me either way please, I don't have long run offs where I RC so genuine thoughts would be greatly appreciate.

Thanks.

Venn

Dear all,

I've have a few rigs, mostly truggies and a stadium car. A pure speed rig is wanted, been looking at the infraction 6s for a while but with the price and having to buy fresh tires regularly I can't justify buying it. Corally Shogun wheelies too much and is it even that fast stock?

Leading to the infraction and Vendetta. The Vendetta looks great, really like the racing aesthetic. Stock speed is 55mph plus is what I want, but other than speed runs on tarmac its appears to be a one trick pony? The infraction 3s looks OK, smaller than the 6s and similar stock speeds to the Vendetta. Looks fun and more versatile but something about it makes me wonder it is worth it?

So convince me either way please, I don't have long run offs where I RC so genuine thoughts would be greatly appreciate.

Thanks.

Venn
Hello and Welcome!

On the 6S Infraction I bash it, yes tires go fast. Speed runs you will see more life....if you are after "pure speed runs" some guys do foam and other tires. @SrC gets good life out of his 6S speed rig.

Honestly a 6s infraction is the way to go. The 3s models are ok. But the 6s gives you room to go. You're going to go through tires no matter what. 6s gives more options. Yes you can put 17mm hubs on the 3s models, but it may require body cutting.

The 3S Infraction and Vendetta are pretty much the same vehicle. Same chassis, suspension, drive train, etc.
The only real difference is the body.
You can run both on dirt with minor suspension mods, but if you want to bash and go fast, 6S Infraction is the way to go.
There are other more versatile 3S and 4S options out there as well if 6S is too much.

As @rjinaz already stated, both the 3S variants of the Vendetta and Infraction are the same platform with the exception of the body.

I have a 3S Infraction and I'm sort of sorry that I didn't start with the 6S. I have more money in parts chasing speed out of a 3S platform than a 6S would've cost. That said, I'm learning a lot about gearing, motors, and batteries since I'm new to electric vehicles.

Thank you all for the replies, any more opinions are definitely welcome.

As previously mentioned, I originally wanted (as still do) the 6s infraction, will now keep eyes out for any good deals. Though I'm still tempted by the Vendetta, anyone Vendetta owners loving or regretting their purchases I'm all ears.

Venn

As previously mentioned, I originally wanted (as still do) the 6s infraction, will now keep eyes out for any good deals. Though I'm still tempted by the Vendetta, anyone Vendetta owners loving or regretting their purchases I'm all ears.

Venn
You just missed a great sale on the infraction 6s and vendetta unfortunately. I got one of the 6s infractions ($520), and a vendetta 3s ($290). I have only had them for a week or so, both bone stock minus a bit more punch, and while the vendetta is OK so far it's nothing like the infraction.

I think the Felony is on sale right now for 25% off? at Horizon, but my eyes went right to the 6s Outcast EXB RTR for 30% off (which I will be ordering in a few days after my current credit card billing cycle ends).

@Venn Diagram

I think you will be very happy with whatever you get...really they all are fun. We are just sharing like the other user when chasing speed, the $$$ goes up, so if you can hold out on a deal for a 6S rig.... the "itch" you will get for more speed will allow you to grow with an Infraction platform over the 3S speed rigs.

It's a hard call when the budget is at play....understand Sir (y)

Personally, I prefer the 6S line as everything is just beefier and made of metal instead of plastic. I love the stability of the Infraction platform. It'll do 60mph all day long and 85mph for several minutes right out of the box. I'll admit my bias as it's the only car I have so take it with a pinch of salt.

Someone likes to do a lot of drifting it would seem. :D
I just have a really heavy throttle hand. Hoons did drift like crazy. GRP's, not so much. But I like the grip and longevity of the GRPs much better. And the hoons are soooo messy. Hate that rubber dust crap.

Venn
Venn, here is the issue, sounds like you are wanting to level up. If not stick to what you have it sounds fun already. The other thing I'd say is you're gonna cap yourself with the 3s models Then you may be here again in 3 months asking about 6s models lol. Thats only IMO. The 3s models are not as tight or easy to stiffen. And we know its double the price, if that is an issue have you considered putting it together yourself, say using Jenny's RC? It fun and you won't have to break the bank.

I just have a really heavy throttle hand. Hoons did drift like crazy. GRP's, not so much. But I like the grip and longevity of the GRPs much better. And the hoons are soooo messy. Hate that rubber dust crap.
Thanks for the info. I am still on my first set of hoons, and have a spare set that I had bought for my traxxas cars. I also have an old set of s7 slick GRP but once I burn up those first 2 sets of hoons I will give those med hard GRP a try (and I see they are cheaper, so bonus).

I love my mini infraction. But I also got it for 160 bucks (mega scratch and dent sale) and had all the parts to upgrade it to brushless already. Got it up to 73mph before I switched it around to be a general Parking Lot basher.

All my other cars are off-road. I just wanted one, on Road car. Don’t have a lot of straight roads here so speed running is difficult. I think you mentioned that you don’t have a lot of straight runs either so that’s something to think about. As a general parking lot basher it’s an absolute blast. And the tires (hoons silvers) last quite a while being such a light weight car.

Venn Diagram… thanks to my nerdy wife I knew what that was 😃

This took me a minute to get when I read the original post... after I got it, I was like... DUH!!! lol
My wife is on the extreme side of nerdy. Highly Intellectual as well, astrophysics was her college thing. I am the polar opposite, goofy as hell 🤪 we learn quite a lot from each other.

My wife is on the extreme side of nerdy. Highly Intellectual as well, astrophysics was her college thing. I am the polar opposite, goofy as hell 🤪 we learn quite a lot from each other.
I get it, I'm also the goofy one around the house and my wife spends a lot of time trying to figure out why she loves me! lol

If you want higher speeds go for the 6s Infraction - if you are willing to keep spending and enjoy tuning. If you want a mix of hooning, drifting, speed and just driving for fun without the itch to upgrade go for the Infraction 3s. I prefer the 3s over the 6s. Less than half the cost on the long run and more agile. I find the 3s is more precise in handling. The fun factor is higher for me. Never had the Vendetta. With the 6s I constantly did not do all the things I wanted to do because I thought of the cost of new tires while driving - that took a lot of fun out of it. With both the 6s and 3s I find Expo is necessary and more fun than AVC.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back