Vendetta Vendetta 6s build problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JvD1985

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Limitless
  3. Typhon 6s
  4. Vendetta
Hi guys

I bought a stock Vendetta and changed the esc to a Spektrum Firma 150a 6s (the 1 what is in the Typhon 6s)

Problem is that the car is holding back. I tried a run with the 26T speed pinion with a Spektrum smart G2 4s 5000mah lipo nd the car doesn't go faster then 44km/h (27mph)

The Spektrum transmitter is on 100% (the 100/75/50 switch)

What is the problem does anyone have a idea nd solution? 😁

thank you in advance.

Regardssss

Jvd

Hi guys

I bought a stock Vendetta and changed the esc to a Spektrum Firma 150a 6s (the 1 what is in the Typhon 6s)

Problem is that the car is holding back. I tried a run with the 26T speed pinion with a Spektrum smart G2 4s 5000mah lipo nd the car doesn't go faster then 44km/h (27mph)

thank you in advance.

Regardssss

Jvd
lipo definitely fully charged? have you calibrated the esc to its new transmitter?

You're not pulling the trigger back far enough!

Hahaha , jk-ing.

>> You need to recalibrate your ESC to the Vendetta's transmitter.

Hi guys

thank you in advance.

Regardssss

Jvd
Since you changed escs have you recalibrated the esc? You may just need to reset your throttle endpoints

Thanks everybody for the advise 🔥🔥🔥

Yeah I already calibrated.

I noticed that reverse was scary fast nd almost crashed into my feet.

I checked the wiring again for the 1000th times but they are good. So I plugged in the Spektrum program card nd chanced to motor direction from CCW to CW nd the problem was solved!!!

The Vendetta is flying !!! (26T pinion) When its warm again outside I will chance the pinion to 34T+with with some bigger wheels (GRP)

Thanks everybody for the advise 🔥🔥🔥

Yeah I already calibrated.

I noticed that reverse was scary fast nd almost crashed into my feet.

I checked the wiring again for the 1000th times but they are good. So I plugged in the Spektrum program card nd chanced to motor direction from CCW to CW nd the problem was solved!!!

The Vendetta is flying !!! (26T pinion) When its warm again outside I will chance the pinion to 34T+with with some bigger wheels (GRP)
Not sure if you saw my vid on UT 142/4s setup ,but check it.help fit grps better

Not sure if you saw my vid on UT 142/4s setup ,but check it.help fit grps better
Lol i now reconize your name KBASH. i already saw your videos nd also dropped a question about which kv motor etc 🤣

Again happy holidays bro 💪🏽

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back