SOLD / FOUND Vendetta - Infraction 3S Roller/Slider :: Doesn't have to be pristine.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tex Koder

2D , 3D Not a problem. I'll take that Challenge.
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Mojave
  5. Nero
  6. Senton 3s
  7. Typhon 6s
  8. Vendetta
Like the title says - I'm not too picky.
Perhaps you have an abused roller sitting around collecting dust..
I do need the road going bits -suspension arms, sway bars, driveshafts ,wheels/tires, shocks, etc. (Not just a bare chassis tub.)

Mainly wanting it to take measurements/specs off of it ,and to use for test fitment of any 3D Printed parts I'm prototyping.

Wish Arrma would release some blueprints/measurement specs of their parts (,so wouldn't need to Manually do this.)
Yeah right, keep on dreaming..

It's too bad you missed out in the Infraction Mega Scratch and Dent at Tower Hobbies. 😩

But they still have the Senton Mega. A lot of the part numbers are the same - it's the same chassis

1/10 SENTON 4WD V3 MEGA 550 Brushed Short Course Truck RTR, Red

Let me know if you want any pics / measurements of my Infraction Mega

It's too bad you missed out in the Infraction Mega Scratch and Dent at Tower Hobbies. 😩

But they still have the Senton Mega. A lot of the part numbers are the same - it's the same chassis
1/10 SENTON 4WD V3 MEGA 550 Brushed Short Course Truck RTR, Red

Let me know if you want any pics / measurements of my Infraction Mega

I know..
I was actually staring at them when they were available.. But at the time I was kind of undecided, then they were gone. Poof.

I have the 3S Sentons already..
But what I mainly need are the front and rear profile mountings for the splitter and diffuser, plus the ride height dynamics from those sway bars and stubby shocks etc.
And to have the physical chassis to test fit against ,once I design & produce some prototypes bits.

Very difficult to test your 3D parts against just the computer monitor only... 😁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back