Vendetta Vendetta Modifications

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monsieur_velo

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Outcast 4s
  3. Vendetta
Hi All,

I'm still looking for a large open area to do some big speed runs but have had fun blasting the car around my local business park on a weekend when its empty.

However, I noticed that the car seems to pick up quite a bit debris inside (like my Big Rock) even just running on road so I did the velcro mod to prevent debris getting into the spur and pinion motor mount.

Also noticed the front body lip tends to catch over the smallest bumps, front wheels rub body, and the body shell sometimes scrapes when cornering fast so I've moved the front and rear body posts up a hole (I had to fit a longer body post on rear). Also stiffened rear suspenion up slightly and put protective gaffer tape on front lip.

Just wondering what Vendetta MOD's people have done and not necessarily the speed run MOD's ? and how they are finding vendetta in general ?

Cheers
Neil

I have a front splitter I bought from eBay on mines and grp wheels.

Green Vendetta front splitter hand made cf and rear sides on spoiler are hande made cf ,preloaded front shocks 50% . Rear shocks metal 70mm again preloaded this has reduced scrapping. Front and rear raised 1 hole.

Blue Vendetta preloaded OEM shocks added eBay carbon splitter. Reduced scrapping bottoming out. Front raised 1 hole.

C7/ mustang ...vendetta (was a Senton) converted all 4 shocks metal 70mm and preloaded turned to 50% extra long body post needed in the rear. I run grp on this one.

Debris hasn't been an issue the lot I run at I guess is cleaner??
HH has new tires listed out in a few weeks and claim zero expansion.

What the tires HH have listed?

They have a disclaimer of 80mph tho. 🤷‍♂️

From HH 👇
Please note these tires have a maximum speed rating that, if exceeded, could result in permanently damaging the internal belt. For the Victory 35/85 tires that means 80 mph or about 8000 RPM. Over revving your tires could result in breaking the internal belt, which will NOT be covered under warranty. This can be caused by "diffing out" your tires or holding the throttle open while one, two, or three of your tires are stopped, which substantially increases the RPM sent to the free-spinning tire or tires.

I won't buy them at 80 , grp are less and better. Very little difference between OEM and grp size. Body trimming will be needed but minimal. Imo for high speed runs.

I’ve been pushing high speeds with this chassis and have gone thru alot of adjustments to get the car more solid.
•Building a front splitter to keep the body from flexing is important
•I did typhon 17mm hexes, stub axles to run 17mm wheels without adapters. Stock wheels broke apart after a handful of 100-110mph runs
•Lowering the front suspension some is important and limiting the front and rear suspension from compressing during high speeds
•I made a carbon fiber rear wing and fins because over 100mph the stock center cross piece ripped.
•Upgrading to a mod 1 spool isn’t necessary but will keep you from stripping gears.
Cnc Metal input and diff gears instead of the plastic gears and shim them so the car rolls smooth and doesn’t bind.

I’m at 149mph so far and have only broken one axle so far so they seem to hold up well. Have about 35-40 100+ mph runs
070FF06E-9EB1-4794-A7DB-4204E403E2C5.jpeg
B7B71A24-0E0A-4C1A-8D93-65C312F9477E.jpeg
D26B5386-AE88-464D-80F7-420E5227883F.jpeg

Last edited:
I hate the spool, this car is very beginner rc. Not really that much you can do to modify it. Has anyone found a way Around this ridiculous splined spool and shaft? How did you mod1 yours please.
I’ve been pushing high speeds with this chassis and have gone thru alot of adjustments to get the car more solid.
•Building a front splitter to keep the body from flexing is important
•I did typhon 17mm hexes, stub axles to run 17mm wheels without adapters. Stock wheels broke apart after a handful of 100-110mph runs
•Lowering the front suspension some is important and limiting the front and rear suspension from compressing during high speeds
•I made a carbon fiber rear wing and fins because over 100mph the stock center cross piece ripped.
•Upgrading to a mod 1 spool isn’t necessary but will keep you from stripping gears.
Cnc Metal input and diff gears instead of the plastic gears and shim them so the car rolls smooth and doesn’t bind.

I’m at 149mph so far and have only broken one axle so far so they seem to hold up well. Have about 35-40 100+ mph runsView attachment 204082View attachment 204083View attachment 204084
Do the saga gears fit that clutch. I may just sell this thing and get back the real Arrma cars eg..limitless, infraction, felony

I hate the spool, this car is very beginner rc. Not really that much you can do to modify it. Has anyone found a way Around this ridiculous splined spool and shaft? How did you mod1 yours please.

Do the saga gears fit that clutch. I may just sell this thing and get back the real Arrma cars eg..limitless, infraction, felony
You can use a red slipper spline, and attach a saga gear to it. You have to cut and modify stock slipper pieces to make it all work
DA8A0B0C-2C1C-49FE-B541-B948EF13915F.jpeg
E2B3FB13-E442-4C45-8AD7-4C8F4532B379.jpeg

I am working with someone to make a spool for sale shorty. It’ll be this year.
Will basically add whatever saga gear you want and go.

59C7703F-900C-4661-B5DB-5B0D1898EFE4.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back