Vendetta parts now available on Jennys Rc!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Notorious J

It's gonna break, so might as well send it!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Granite
  3. Notorious
  4. Typhon 6s
Typhon 3s conversion is a go!
Screenshot_20211206-120142_Yahoo Mail.jpg

Lucky mf i want those wheels but they sold out lol & i want the side guards would be a nice add on to my senton but a conversion typhon thats going to be really dope not a big fan of the body lol the front looks sick but the back is looking like a box 🤣🤣

Get ready for import fees:LOL::ROFLMAO::(
Bite your tongue!!!!!
Lucky mf i want those wheels but they sold out lol & i want the side guards would be a nice add on to my senton but a conversion typhon thats going to be really dope not a big fan of the body lol the front looks sick but the back is looking like a box 🤣🤣
I really just want a covered wheel car and this is finally going to be it. The plan is to get it over 100 mph like I did with my Granite

I should’ve waited to get a new motor mount... I bought the HR one but this is the new 6mm one!

I bought last wheels and some gears

I was waiting for the parts to be available as I have a donor car (chassis, diffs, electronics), so I ordered all I need (shocks arms driveshafts etc) and *without* body and wheels I got to 170$ before shipping.

sorry but no.
It's a lot of coin but I have electronics, all the drive line components except for the driveshafts, steering, chassis and a few other goodies. Now I get a Vendetta for less than half the price of a new one.

I’m going to get an Infraction Mega and throw out the electronics. I can always run a GT body on it later.
I might grab one of those bodies too. Then it will be a Tyvenfraction or an Ventyfraction or an Infratyven

Last edited:
HH has the clear ones in stock

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back