Vendor Participation Disappointment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lazy Bushman

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Typhon 3s
I've been thinking lately how disappointing vendor involvement has been on this forum. A couple started well but........

I don't think I have seen what I would call vendor bashing and maybe that is what they are worried about, don't know? I also get that they don't want to be drawn into each hand every conversation or get wrapped up responding to every single complaint (they have processes for that). It would however good to get feedback from time to time that they are listening and also to provide feedback as to why they built something they way they did....even if it wasn't great they could give some feedback that they are working on a better model of something to come eg some of the Tbone bumpers would fit into that category, as well well as some of the HR stuff, heck pretty much every vendor could tweak what they have, even more, it's called continual improvement.

Even Arrma say they lurk but it would be nice if they said Hi now and again and gave some explanation as to why they did something they way they did, even if it was simply to build to a price or what they are going about the parts issues, or aluminium driveshafts for 3S etc etc.

That's pretty much it, not really a question, nor is it something I suppose anyone but the vendors can fix......I'm sharing a disappointment

INDEED

Where are all Vendors?

We need Info here from you all now

When Will People Have their Infractions Trucks?

When Will Arrma Release 8s Cars?
Also Bigger Cars like XMAXX , Bigger Sention ? and so on ?
When Can i Buy Infraction Roller like Limitless, and also with Clear Body Shell ?

T BONE
RPM

Every one / Vendor
WHERE ARE YOU ?

What is Going on?

Any Cool Releases soon ? Info and so ?

We Are Customers.
We Need know something very soon from you All Vendors

200A WATERPROOF ESC 8S ?
2400KV MOTORS 8S ?

Make SENSORED Waterproof ? WHEN ? now please

VENDORS and Manufacturers . Wake up please
we need alot new stuff and info . COME ON !

I've been thinking lately how disappointing vendor involvement has been on this forum. A couple started well but........

I don't think I have seen what I would call vendor bashing and maybe that is what they are worried about, don't know? I also get that they don't want to be drawn into each hand every conversation or get wrapped up responding to every single complaint (they have processes for that). It would however good to get feedback from time to time that they are listening and also to provide feedback as to why they built something they way they did....even if it wasn't great they could give some feedback that they are working on a better model of something to come eg some of the Tbone bumpers would fit into that category, as well well as some of the HR stuff, heck pretty much every vendor could tweak what they have, even more, it's called continual improvement.

Even Arrma say they lurk but it would be nice if they said Hi now and again and gave some explanation as to why they did something they way they did, even if it was simply to build to a price or what they are going about the parts issues, or aluminium driveshafts for 3S etc etc.

That's pretty much it, not really a question, nor is it something I suppose anyone but the vendors can fix......I'm sharing a disappointment

Here you go ?

INDEED

Where are all Vendors?

We need Info here from you all now

When Will People Have their Infractions Trucks?

When Will Arrma Release 8s Cars?
Also Bigger Cars like XMAXX , Bigger Sention ? and so on ?
When Can i Buy Infraction Roller like Limitless, and also with Clear Body Shell ?

T BONE
RPM

Every one / Vendor
WHERE ARE YOU ?

What is Going on?

Any Cool Releases soon ? Info and so ?

We Are Customers.
We Need know something very soon from you All Vendors

200A WATERPROOF ESC 8S ?
2400KV MOTORS 8S ?

Make SENSORED Waterproof ? WHEN ? now please

VENDORS and Manufacturers . Wake up please
we need alot new stuff and info . COME ON !

You just need to read the RC Juice thread and it will give you an idea why they stay away. And I really don't blame them.

I haven’t read the article but I can imagine some of the reasons if I were a verndor as 0.1% of people can end up causing 110% of your pain and there will be those initially who will rage on about some poor service they feel they received or want commercial in confidence info like what are you releasing next and when but with reasonable moderation and time that noise goes away

They rarely maintain their presence on a message board, they're too wrapped up in BookFace and Titter. They can block you there. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Plus I don't think we have a charecter limit so we can let them have it good.

If you want to talk to a vendor, send them an email or give them a call. All the information I need is right here in the forum. First hand experiences with just about every aftermarket rc product available. Hearing what the Arrma Forum brethren have to say, is much more important than what the company that wants me to use/buy their product does. It's not like they ever made special Arrma Forum offers or anything like that. Almost every aftermarket part on my Noto, was bought after reading about it here on the forum. Good or bad, the reviews are usually pretty accurate. Same goes for kit breakers. The only thing that's missing, is the news of new things to come or about to hit the market. But even then, there's always one or two members that are patrolling the other social media sites, and quickly get the message back to us here at the forum. We only need each other to make sure that we are kept abreast of all the amazing things that Arrma and the aftermarket have to offer.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back