Kraton Venom pro duo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ole Fart51

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
  2. Talion
i just bought the venom pro duo charger and I hope someone can help me with it. I charged my first two batteries with no problems. Started to charge two more and I cannot find Lipo on the right side of charger. I see all other types of batteries but not Lipo.

I have the pro quad charger, should be the same controls. Just select channel so the right side red light is on then hit the left select/stop button. Then press the dec button to scroll through until you get the "program select LIPO" option then hit enter. The battery types should show Pb, NiCd, NiMh then LIPO as your options.

Does that charger have main and balance leads? If so, it might emit the lipo option as a safety feature if it is not sensing the proper voltages on the balance tap. Double check those connections.

Problem resolved. Called Venom and they were very helpful. It was a programming issue. They guided me through programming. Working great now.

I have that charger and always want to learn more about the programs you can save, etc. different profiles for batteries, etc. I'm always too eager to get back to bashing. Haha.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back