Outcast Vent holes for cooling

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Outcast 6s
  4. Senton 6s
  5. Talion
  6. Typhon 6s
  7. Vorteks
Does anyone make a few vent holes on their Outcast body to allow some air flow over the motor and ESC? I was thinking about reaming a few holes on the right side of the windsheild for some airflow.

Not yet. Only took my Outcast out once and forgot my temp gun, so i didnt get a temp at the time. Going to check on the next outing though.

I have a castle fan on each of my outcasts (one with the stock motor and one with a castle motor) and it helped. They're cheap, too...

I already made two holes in the windshield and then cover it with screen cloth. I also made little holes around the tall side guards (AR320352) to help take off the heat and also have a castle fan. I can send you pictures as soon as I get home, in a few days.

Cool cool. Post some pics. Im was thinking of putting some holes in the mud guards in the front too.

IMG_0291.JPG
IMG_0292.JPG
IMG_0290.JPG
IMG_0289.JPG

Cool cool. Post some pics. Im was thinking of putting some holes in the mud guards in the front too.
The last time I was out I left the mudguards completely off. Drove around a bunch on gravel and dirt piles, it was all dry but there really wasn't a whole lot of crap collected inside. My friends E-maxx, that was a different story, he took the body off and it looked like you just took a shovel full and dumped it in there.

BTW, I really like the screen idea @Yamil

I might try that. I ordered a new RPM wing mount, front and rear skid plates, bumper, Tekno Springs in orange and yellow (two sets, front and rear), and two Tekno pinions (15t and 17t). My Outcast is in the Lab right now ready for some work.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back