Talion Very cold snow bash

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RC Pimp

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
It was a cold but sunny day .....hard to resist. So i busted her out into the sunshine rays and frosty Siberian winds... :)
Shock oil solidifies in about 10 minutes . I was thinking of trying the Russian ww2 trick . They added a drop of gasoline to gun oil when they lubed their guns. It kept the oil viscous in the -30 - 40 c weather so guns would work. Might work in RC shocks too.. will report!

It was a cold but sunny day .....hard to resist. So i busted her out into the sunshine rays and frosty Siberian winds... :)
Shock oil solidifies in about 10 minutes . I was thinking of trying the Russian ww2 trick . They added a drop of gasoline to gun oil when they lubed their guns. It kept the oil viscous in the -30 - 40 c weather so guns would work. Might work in RC shocks too.. will report!

What kind of tires you running

What kind of tires you running
FWIW, if you go open the vid on youtube and expand the comments, he mentions running paddle tires on the rear. Kind of surprised as detailed as the list of parts was in the description that he didn't include the tires. The fronts don't look stock either. Perhaps a set of the outcast wheels/tires. They appear to have a taller sidewall than the talions stock tires. I tried catching it when he stopped to see the outline against the snow, but he didn't ever stop close to the camera, so it's hard to tell.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back