Typhon Very important decision

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How often do these threads show up and then the OP goes with a completely different color yet asked for suggestions?
The answer is always go with what you like. Google pictures and see what catches your eye.

One of the best things about RC is doing it your way, which is different from my way.

How often do these threads show up and then the OP goes with a completely different color yet asked for suggestions?
The answer is always go with what you like. Google pictures and see what catches your eye.

One of the best things about RC is doing it your way, which is different from my way.
So true. And it happens time and again. But this was good one for sure.
And quite honestly, I never ask others what color underwear I should buy. ?‍♂️ :ROFLMAO:

Ok, Not to hijack this thread, sorry OP, But this is my dilemma, I am going to "peepee's" Sporting Goods today and I was wondering what the best color underwear I should buy. Multicolor? Solids, Camo, or Best yet Pink. So I can be seen from far away?
Appreciate all ideas on this. I want to be prepared when I go shopping today.
Thanx in advance.:)
It appears that I am using the correct Name of the Sporting store I am going to and when posting it keeps calling it Peepees?????

BTW, D**ks is a real store. A large chain to be exact. Maybe they should censor their name also. We need to be Pol***tly correct I see. Not offending anyone or anything here.
Just my humor.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back