SOLD / FOUND Very nice Talion $325 shipped

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BadBob88

Reaction score
$325 shipped. $350 if you want the charger. PayPal.
Everything is in great shape.
6s fast, fast, fast!
Body looks great, as do the tires.
Truck and transmitter only. RTR with your battery. Also have a nice charger I could throw in for right deal.
Any questions, ask now.
0327191720.jpg
0327191719.jpg
0327191721.jpg
0327191715.jpg

Last edited:
I am Extremely interested! I am running my v3 Talion with the Backflip tires from my Outcast. Off the hook crazy!! Starting flipping yesterday and went nuts. After 45 minutes of jumping all I did was crack the wing. Debating what I want to do now. If someone else comes along, lucky them. First video ever using a free version of PowerDirector. Very generic but still cool.

I am Extremely interested! I am running my v3 Talion with the Backflip tires from my Outcast. Off the hook crazy!! Starting flipping yesterday and went nuts. After 45 minutes of jumping all I did was crack the wing. Debating what I want to do now. If someone else comes along, lucky them. First video ever using a free version of PowerDirector. Very generic but still cool.
Yep same software I'm using on my tablet to edit footage from my yi 4k

Yep same software I'm using on my tablet to edit footage from my yi 4k
Off the wall. I will probably pay the 35$ +tax for the year figuring Why Not!!! I have had a GoPro sitting in my closet for a year.

No issues from what you can tell? @BadBob88 I think we are going to do this. Though I definitely have to get rid of something. E Revo 2.0 may go bye-bye with a couple of others.

Thank You Bob for the sale. Awesome deal. 2 6s bricks will be here tomorrow. ? I won't put it up here but I will be selling my E Revo 2.0 soon.

Thank You Bob for the sale. Awesome deal. 2 6s bricks will be here tomorrow. ? I won't put it up here but I will be selling my E Revo 2.0 soon.

You don't like the E Revo?

I actually had never heard heard of arrma prior to December when I started researching the erevo. Kept seeing videos about the erevo killer. $300 kraton popped up on letgo. Now I own 4 arrma, week 3 after I mail out the Talion. Any wait to fix up my outcast.
Enjoy bro!

I actually had never heard heard of arrma prior to December when I started researching the erevo. Kept seeing videos about the erevo killer. $300 kraton popped up on letgo. Now I own 4 arrma, week 3 after I mail out the Talion. Any wait to fix up my outcast.
Enjoy bro!
Lmao, I know the feeling. I bought 4 rigs within a few months, "by accident". ?

I will surely enjoy and will post pics. Enjoy the Outcast.

Just received shipping information for the Talion. Super excited. New battery and backflips are waiting. Thank you Bob. ?

Awesome. So glad you are happy. Pleasure doing business with you. I'm also pleased to report that after going over the Outcast that I kept, it turns out that the guy just didn't know how to make simple adjustments. Aside from a missing wing and broken mount all I had to do was tighten some screws and glue tires. This Outcast rocks, especially for free!

Happy bashing.
Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back