Notorious video for changing diff fluids

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now if I was flying a home built racing drone there, it would have been a wrap for me.:ROFLMAO: I remember as kids we would fly kites and fly Estes rockets at the landing lights. My sister and I were driven home to our parents. My sister would keep getting me more spools of kite string from the card shop down the block and my Bat kite would go higher and higher, then Men in Black showed up and drove us home to speak to our parents. Turns out President Nixon was flying into NYC and we got busted. My Dad was pissed. I am not a young kid anymore. My son can't believe the stories I have when he and I go to the same places to bash. :cool:

Guess I just look into tools as stuff breaks? Not sure what I'd need. I have most common hand tools but this is first real rc so no rc tools.

Minimaly look into a hex driver set (1.5, 2.0 and 2.5mm). MIP is the best, but they are expensive. There are some cheaper options, like the Dynamite DYNT2030 that are good quality as well. I have a set.

Nut drivers are nice to have also, but not essential at the very beginning. You will need the 5.5 and 7.0mm mainly.

A little butane torch ( or butane lighter) is useful too. Arrma likes red locktite and certain screws needs heat to loosen them.

Just ask away if you have questions. Wrenching on these cars is fun, not very difficult and quite rewarding. For sure there is an answer here for any question you may have. Youtube is also an excellent resource.

Now if I was flying a home built racing drone there, it would have been a wrap for me.:ROFLMAO: I remember as kids we would fly kites and fly Estes rockets at the landing lights. My sister and I were driven home to our parents. My sister would keep getting me more spools of kite string from the card shop down the block and my Bat kite would go higher and higher, then Men in Black showed up and drove us home to speak to our parents. Turns out President Nixon was flying into NYC and we got busted. My Dad was pissed. I am not a young kid anymore. My son can't believe the stories I have when he and I go to the same places to bash. :cool:
???

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back