Kraton VIDEO: How to beat the Arrma Manual, good tips here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well yeah, I was trying to explain most people toss it to the side, I did as well when I got mine, but perhaps more people will use the manual with this method.

Why do you have a problem with that?
Because 9 times out of 10 the answer to someone's question is in the manual.
If you want to work on an rc you should at least read the manual first.

I can see how that is frustrating for Slick because often times hes the one lurking the forum and answering questions and I can definately see it getting frustrating when seeing the same stupid questions over and over.

I respect your feelings slick, but I also understand how this process works, you buy new car, you bash new car, never read manual UNTIL you have problems.

I hope the highlighting gets some of that info to the user before having issues, or if they do have issues they find answers easy with the highlighting

Oh I get it now. You don't like people asking dumb questions when they could have looked it up in the manual.
It's not so much dumb questions just questions that with 10 seconds of reading could be answered by looking at the manual.
The Facebook groups are like a million times worse than the forums are though, so many lazy people on Facebook.

It's not so much dumb questions just questions that with 10 seconds of reading could be answered by looking at the manual.
The Facebook groups are like a million times worse than the forums are though, so many lazy people on Facebook.

Your not kidding, Facebook is a joke
People ask the same questions over and over and then ask really really dumb questions

Your not kidding, Facebook is a joke
People ask the same questions over and over and then ask really really dumb questions
Yup 10 posts a day asking what servo to get.....

Hi

Thats what happens when you buy RTR RC's, if it was a kit everyone would have to read the manual first before they could play with it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back