Video of an arrma setting of speed trap sign

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reubydoobe

Reuby Doobe
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave
  2. Notorious
  3. Outcast 6s
  4. Talion
  5. Typhon 6s
Did someone post a video on here of their arrma setting of a speed limit sign. The ones that have the red numbers. I'm sure I saw one here and the guy was really happy about the speed.
If anyone can point me in the right direction I'd really appreciate it 👍

IMG_20210131_140449_411.jpg

Did someone post a video on here of their arrma setting of a speed limit sign. The ones that have the red numbers. I'm sure I saw one here and the guy was really happy about the speed.
If anyone can point me in the right direction I'd really appreciate it 👍

View attachment 123764
I know I have seen videos of guys doing it but not sure if they were Arrmas, they might have been T brand.

I know I have seen videos of guys doing it but not sure if they were Arrmas, they might have been T brand.
I'm sure I've seen it on here before. I remember it because the guy was so happy with the speed that flashed up

I'm sure I've seen it on here before. I remember it because the guy was so happy with the speed that flashed up
🤷‍♂️

Every time I see one of those I want to drive one of my rc cars past it just to see :ROFLMAO:

Drove past one on a nice straight flat road today and thought I wonder if an rc would set it off haha.

I've driven a Limitless at over 100mph through an intersection with red light cameras once or twice.. It was very early Sunday morning so no traffic at all. I was testing the car out on a long flat road with a camera. The camera's radar had to have picked it up going through the intersection, especially at that speed. I wonder what the cops who looked at the red light camera pictures daily thought about seeing an RC car go through there at that speed. I bet they got a kick out of it lol

I use the speed signs in the neighborhood near the school. Snow banks are causing problems and it wasn’t registering correctly. It did before the snow. The trick to get it to register is to drive your RC rig very close to the sign. Middle of the road won’t register and it won’t register until it’s within about 10 feet, so stay on the power hard until you pass the sign.

This was Saturday and it was -14. I didn’t get a decent run until just before LVC. Showed 66 kph but it was all over the place. I was running cheap HRB 5,000 mAh 50C 3S batteries and a 4076 Surpass motor. I overheated the BLX in the summer - hit 200 f so I need to get bearings before I try it again. I may just get a bigger Rocket for it instead and gear up.

Last edited:
I use the speed signs in the neighborhood near the school. Snow banks are causing problems and it wasn’t registering correctly. It did before the snow. This was Saturday and it was -14. I didn’t get a decent run until just before LVC. Showed 66 kph but it was all over the place. I was running cheap HRB 5,000 mAh 50C 3S batteries and a 4076 Surpass motor. I overheated the BLX in the summer - hit 200 f so I need to get bearings before I try it again. I may just get a bigger Rocket for it instead and gear up.

Liked an subscribed!

I use the speed signs in the neighborhood near the school. Snow banks are causing problems and it wasn’t registering correctly. It did before the snow. The trick to get it to register is to drive your RC rig very close to the sign. Middle of the road won’t register and it won’t register until it’s within about 10 feet, so stay on the power hard until you pass the sign.

This was Saturday and it was -14. I didn’t get a decent run until just before LVC. Showed 66 kph but it was all over the place. I was running cheap HRB 5,000 mAh 50C 3S batteries and a 4076 Surpass motor. I overheated the BLX in the summer - hit 200 f so I need to get bearings before I try it again. I may just get a bigger Rocket for it instead and gear up.

Subbed and shared @#arcouk
That is a cool video with the commentary 👍

Subbed and shared @#arcouk
That is a cool video with the commentary 👍

Wow I didn't expect that, thanks! My kids will be really excited that we have any shares and subscribers. :) It's just me and my kids messing about. I should spend the time to make a better video and include some of the roof slides.

😁👍 It's all good fun and that's what counts

Absolutely! Oh my daughter who was narrating is SO happy that there are some likes and subscirptions. My kids watch youtube of course, so they automatically say "Like, Subscribe, and comment!" I may invest some time to set up a proper channel that isn't tied to my work Gmail account. LOL.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back