Video - Outcast got KO'd

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its finally time to tear it down...chassis is tweaked, towers curled in, and the body is trashed!

Enjoy the video with my unsupportive neighbor.

You have successfully passed the @jondilly1974 school of sketchy driving!

Its finally time to tear it down...chassis is tweaked, towers curled in, and the body is trashed!

Enjoy the video with my unsupportive neighbor.

Love that never give up attitude. Its broke but let's just see how it goes. If I had a nickel for everytime I said that........

Last edited:
You have successfully passed the @jondilly1974 school of sketchy driving!
Wow, thank you! This is such a huge honor. I am not sure where to start...first I want to thank my parents for always pushing me to be more; my wife for not flipping out after seeing the price tags on these things; my son for giving me a reason to buy two Arrmas; and @jondilly1974 for creating a school for horrible drivers such as myself.
I thought maybe he was one of our students?
I hope I've represented the class well. It was tough to keep going with all the setbacks up front...but you guys kept me motivated to keep going even after I gave it all I had.
Love that never give up attitude. Its broke but let's just see how it goes. If o had a nickel for everytime I said that........
It is not over til it can no longer move under its own power...I probably had a jump or two left in that bad boy. Why press my luck, you know!

Last edited:
Half missing that ramp is likely what busted your shock end. Really put a hurting on that one side of the truck as it plowed it's way up the ramp!

You need to make another ramp to put beside the one you have so you have a larger target, or this is going to just get annoying for you.

Half missing that ramp is likely what busted your shock end. Really put a hurting on that one side of the truck as it plowed it's way up the ramp!

You need to make another ramp to put beside the one you have so you have a larger target, or this is going to just get annoying for you.
You are probably right about missing the ramp, that place is real rocky and throws the truck around during the run up. The ramp itself is almost 4 ft wide...plenty for a skilled driver. I'll work on hitting the ramp better. Half the fun of this hobby are the flops and follies.

Thanks for watching brother.

Last edited:
When you jump them like you're doing, they're gonna break. Hard to land on 4 wheels everytime! (y)

When you jump them like you're doing, they're gonna break. Hard to land on 4 wheels everytime! (y)
I don't disagree with you at all. The adage that it takes 21 years to become 21 holds true...meaning I have to go through these trials in order to gain experience. All in due time. Thanks for taking a look.

You are probably right about missing the ramp, that place is real rocky and throws the truck around during the run up. The ramp itself is almost 4 ft wide...plenty for a skilled driver. I'll work on hitting the ramp better. Half the fun of this hobby are the flops and follies.

Thanks for watching brother.
Yeah, I need about 5 feet wide or I miss it. These trucks tend to wander around a bit once you get up to speed. lol!

Yeah, I need about 5 feet wide or I miss it. These trucks tend to wander around a bit once you get up to speed. lol!
For me it depends on where I am standing. I have a spot where I am really comfortable from and others where it's a crap shoot if I am going to hit the ramp or not :ROFLMAO:

For me it depends on where I am standing. I have a spot where I am really comfortable from and others where it's a crap shoot if I am going to hit the ramp or not :ROFLMAO:
I have to be coming at myself or going away from myself. Going left to right in front of me usually ends up with me smashing into a tree or electrical box... see my last outcast video. lol! My depth perception is awful. That was not the first time I smacked into that thing.

I like to be closer to the landing spot TBH. About 5 feet to the side of where I hope to land. This way I can see the rotation of the truck the best. If I’m standing on the opposite (run up) side, I can’t always be as accurate with the rotation and get it landed as well.

And as we all know, I need all the help I can get ??

I like to be closer to the landing spot TBH. About 5 feet to the side of where I hope to land. This way I can see the rotation of the truck the best. If I’m standing on the opposite (run up) side, I can’t always be as accurate with the rotation and get it landed as well.

I agree. You have the right idea!

I'm still new to the jumping and I don't always get as much practice as I'd like. I have to stand either behind the ramp, then I have less control in the air, or in front of the ramp and I end up having to jump out of the way. I've hit myself a couple of times this year, maybe not as much as Am slams me with the Granite, but enough.

??‍♂️I know why truck broke gotta practice one before 2 flips. That was some Jesus take the wheel stuff ??. Word of advice easier to have a grass or asphalt approach. Gravel is a b!tch when you get on throttle.

Yep at Homecoming Park where I bash, I use the paved parking lot as my run up and place my ramp and the edge in the dirt/grass area. I land in the dirt/grass area and that’s where I prefer to stand.

??‍♂️I know why truck broke gotta practice one before 2 flips.
You sir, did not graduate the @jondilly1974 school of sketchy driving did you?
Yep at Homecoming Park where I bash, I use the paved parking lot as my run up and place my ramp and the edge in the dirt/grass area. I land in the dirt/grass area and that’s where I prefer to stand.
I'll check around that spot for some grass or something to launch from. I meant to take a shovel out there to shape a jump. Then wont need the ramp.

I think you guys are missing the key point here. Now I have a legit reason to get the M2C chassis and JBI towers. Kinda wish Mitch had some towers to offer as well!
I'm still new to the jumping and I don't always get as much practice as I'd like. I have to stand either behind the ramp, then I have less control in the air, or in front of the ramp and I end up having to jump out of the way. I've hit myself a couple of times this year, maybe not as much as Am slams me with the Granite, but enough.
We've all been there its an inevitable part of the hobby. Practice when you can and bash on!

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back