Notorious Video - Toronto's Arrma sending crew at it again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Notorious J

It's gonna break, so might as well send it!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Granite
  3. Notorious
  4. Typhon 6s
With some incredible aerials by my buddy @Lorenzo_arrma_army, this video is just a whole lot of long air sends, beautiful flips and smooth transitions. If you don't like my choice of music, turn down the volume. The sights are still pretty amazing to watch all on there own.

Thanks guys. Lorenzo really is in a different league when it comes to control. I gotta spend a day recording only his aerials. I started my video library with music and let it fall away over time. I'm not a good commentator while bashing, so I just want to add some entertainment value to my vids. Glad some can enjoy it, others can just turn down the volume. Appreciate the kind comments.

Great video @Notorious J. I wish I had a spot like that around here to run on.
Thanks @WoodiE. If your ever up here for business or otherwise, we'll be sure to take you for a bash at this spot. Don't forget to pack bolt cutters and a disguise.

Don't forget to pack bolt cutters and a disguise.
Will this suffice?

glasses.jpg

Awesome video Johnny! Not a Rush fan myself, but if that’s what you like, I leave the music on for you brother! ??

Judge: It says here Mr. J security footage shows you trespassing on private property and breaking and entering to operate a toy truck?

J: Pics or didn’t happen your honor.

Judge:View attachment 62837
J: Your Honor, that’s a picture showing me respecting the sign by standing clearly outside the fence ?

Great vid, Johnny! Loved YYZ. Perfect song choice ???
Still waiting for YouTube to take it down. Surprised me more than anyone that it's still up a day later.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back