Senton How to install Hot Racing steering arm?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewcity414

King of questions
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Hey I'd it any videos out there with instructions on how to install this part? I think I can eye ball it but I'd rather have a video as well

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190115-163638_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20190115-163638_eBay.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 90
Remove the screws that attaches the servo saver/horn to the steering rod (access from underneath the truck.

Remove the screws that attaches the turnbuckles to the existing steering bellcrank.

Remove the side mud guards (at least I did for the Granite.)

Remove the 4 long screws from the underneath of the truck that hold the front diff housing together. Arrma has a video on how to do this.

Rock/tilt the front diff housing forward and remove the existing steering bellcrank.

Reverse the above to install. I think I got everything. I'm doing it from memory and I don't have a truck in front of me. It's a pretty easy swap.

Remove the screws that attaches the servo saver/horn to the steering rod (access from underneath the truck.

Remove the screws that attaches the turnbuckles to the existing steering bellcrank.

Remove the side mud guards (at least I did for the Granite.)

Remove the 4 long screws from the underneath of the truck that hold the front diff housing together. Arrma has a video on how to do this.

Rock/tilt the front diff housing forward and remove the existing steering bellcrank.

Reverse the above to install. I think I got everything. I'm doing it from memory and I don't have a truck in front of me. It's a pretty easy swap.
Thanks

I started knocking my shocks loose whenever I access my diffs, and while I can't prove it, it seems like my shocks are lasting a bit longer before needing a rebuild. I'm thinking the bending pressure when you open up the diff housing is causing premature leaking, and it only takes a second to pull 2 more screws.

I started knocking my shocks loose whenever I access my diffs, and while I can't prove it, it seems like my shocks are lasting a bit longer before needing a rebuild. I'm thinking the bending pressure when you open up the diff housing is causing premature leaking, and it only takes a second to pull 2 more screws.

Definitely not a bad idea.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back