Videoing, How do you do slow motion?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

no1zeppelinfan

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton 6s
I'd like To start taking more videos, I have a Samsung Note 20 Ultra Mobile/cell phone, and a cheap Gopro type unit. How do you slow down a certain part of a video? Do you use PC softare, mobile? What app or software do you use? Total novice so be kind :)

I'd like To start taking more videos, I have a Samsung Note 20 Ultra Mobile/cell phone, and a cheap Gopro type unit. How do you slow down a certain part of a video? Do you use PC softare, mobile? What app or software do you use? Total novice so be kind :)
You need a camera capable of help ghee frame rates. The higher the better. A minimum of 60fps is needed, but 120fps to 240fps is better.

I usually record in slow motion then speed it up. It makes video look super grainy though. 240fps looks great.

If using a PC to do it, its best to try and find a tutorial on YT or elsewhere as it can be difficult to explain.
On the cell phone the option should be in your video settings.
Hope you figure it out and get to post some awesome slo-mo's!

As stated above...the higher the fps the better. :)

Hows the slo-mo vids coming? Post'em up when you got some :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back