Visited LHS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAM

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Kraton 4s
  3. Senton 6s
Took a trip to my local Hobbytown, not my usual spot but they had what I needed in stock. At check out what is the guy buying in front of me, the new freaking exb. That and everything he needed to put into it. :eek: I really wasn’t expecting to see one yet in person. Then the guy behind the counter says all I’ve had in was already spoken for. All but one.

The urge to pull out my cc was almost irresistible. Damn morals getting in the way! :ROFLMAO:

Took a trip to my local Hobbytown, not my usual spot but they had what I needed in stock. At check out what is the guy buying in front of me, the new freaking exb. That and everything he needed to put into it. :eek: I really wasn’t expecting to see one yet in person. Then the guy behind the counter says all I’ve had in was already spoken for. All but one.

The urge to pull out my cc was almost irresistible. Damn morals getting in the way! :ROFLMAO:
Morals? I don’t understand.

I probably would have went for it! ?

I would cancel my order if I could find one local. I'm sitting on a pre-order from Amain. It said July 17 when I hit the button and now they are saying Aug 11.

I would cancel my order if I could find one local. I'm sitting on a pre-order from Amain. It said July 17 when I hit the button and now they are saying Aug 11.
I literally had my order into HH within an hour of it popping up on their website... and here i am waiting for it when people I’ve seen just walk into the hobby shops and buy one. What a slap in the face to all the loyal people who pre-ordered... I don’t think I will ever pre-order another arrma. You’d think they’d wanna ship all those pre-orders before fulfilling hobby shops ??‍♂️... but hey what do I know, I’m just one of those unlucky folks who pre-ordered right away then get stuck waiting for it... oh! And all this was after having to sit on hold with HH for 2 whole hours because their POS system didn’t carry over credit card info... Yea, the slap hurts a bit... when joe no-name can walts right into their local shop and just purchase right off the shelf... good job HH ...good job ??

I literally had my order into HH within an hour of it popping up on their website... and here i am waiting for it when people I’ve seen just walk into the hobby shops and buy one. What a slap in the face to all the loyal people who pre-ordered... I don’t think I will ever pre-order another arrma. You’d think they’d wanna ship all those pre-orders before fulfilling hobby shops ??‍♂️... but hey what do I know, I’m just one of those unlucky folks who pre-ordered right away then get stuck waiting for it... oh! And all this was after having to sit on hold with HH for 2 whole hours because their POS system didn’t carry over credit card info... Yea, the slap hurts a bit... when joe no-name can walts right into their local shop and just purchase right off the shelf... good job HH ...good job ??
Same here man. I hit the preorder at 7:15am and still nothing. My LHS decided not to order any as they think it’s a terrible idea to sell a roller. Idiots. I could have had mine last week if they weren’t so small thinking.

Unless they sell the other items needed, then I kind of understand. I'm not saying it's right, just that I might kinda understand. That said, I don't understand why some of the stores aren't selling the things that people want to buy.

Same here man. I hit the preorder at 7:15am and still nothing. My LHS decided not to order any as they think it’s a terrible idea to sell a roller. Idiots. I could have had mine last week if they weren’t so small thinking.

My LHS called me 3 days ago and told me they have one on hold for me with no deposit. I drove by it today during work and forgot to pick it up.

@Clubin by morals I meant the promise I made the misses about keeping it under $100.

She’s a teacher and I work in an airport soooo with covid the ole rc budget needs to take the back seat if you know what I mean.

As for being able to walk into a LHS and pick one up, I figured that be next to impossible. I’d be a little heated myself if I knew that option was faster than pre ordering online.

On the other hand, these local guys have to eat too. I’m sure it would of been logistically challenging to have online as well as in store pre orders shipped and delivered all within the same time frame. Still, without knowing the inner workings it’s hard to say what could of been done to make it better for those of you still waiting.

All the lhs pre ordered the pre order.

The reason why next time I’ll just walk into one and get what I need the day it’s available instead of waiting for a week or more after everyone else gets there’s ??
Not to rub it in but my lhs has 12 of um??‍♂️???

Not to rub it in but my lhs has 12 of um??‍♂️???
Yea, no worries bud. It’s already ground in good n hard. General public gets there’s on release day. Everyone who was tuned in amped up and stoked for it and pre-ordered it... nah, those guys get it like a week later.

plus the fact they sent one out of Illinois distribution center instead of California which is right next to me here in Washington. Do they have zero logistical skills or was this on purpose ? Lol

Yea, no worries bud. It’s already ground in good n hard. General public gets there’s on release day. Everyone who was tuned in amped up and stoked for it and pre-ordered it... nah, those guys get it like a week later.

plus the fact they sent one out of Illinois distribution center instead of California which is right next to me here in Washington. Do they have zero logistical skills or was this on purpose ? Lol
I’m in Ohio and they sent mine from Cali ??‍♂️

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back