Mojave Vitavon diff housing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The_Otherside

Huh?
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Military Veteran
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave EXB
Can anyone recommend this?

Screenshot_20210614-125816_eBay.jpg

Vitavon is quality HOWEVER there may be certain things that are off. For instance my friend with a Lasernut added front rear and center bulkheads and everything worked except for the back half of the front one. Apparently it was too big and the steering link hit it. He emailed the guy that makes em and he was quick to ship out a revised part that will not affect the steering. Also on the knuckles he needed to add some spacers to the hex part where the wheels mount. Customer service is top notch for sure, just be aware if you have issues it'll take a couple weeks to get new parts shipped to you. I will be going with Vitavon bulkheads eventually :)

Oh and I'm not saying you'll have issues as I'm not sure what or if there are any with the arrma 6s line of his products. I'm just letting you know what issues my buddy ran into

Th
Vitavon is quality HOWEVER there may be certain things that are off. For instance my friend with a Lasernut added front rear and center bulkheads and everything worked except for the back half of the front one. Apparently it was too big and the steering link hit it. He emailed the guy that makes em and he was quick to ship out a revised part that will not affect the steering. Also on the knuckles he needed to add some spacers to the hex part where the wheels mount. Customer service is top notch for sure, just be aware if you have issues it'll take a couple weeks to get new parts shipped to you. I will be going with Vitavon bulkheads eventually :)
Thank you!

Just saw it shipped from China?

No biggie. Fingers crossed there's no problems!!

Th

Thank you!

Just saw it shipped from China?

No biggie. Fingers crossed there's no problems!!
Yup China! I think I did the math and if you were to go with HR stuff it's actually more expensive lol I rate Vitavon better than HR but that's me. I have a bunch of HR stuff as well though :)

Yup China! I think I did the math and if you were to go with HR stuff it's actually more expensive lol I rate Vitavon better than HR but that's me. I have a bunch of HR stuff as well though :)
Aren't the Vitavon gearboxes 7075? Pretty sure the Hot Racing ones are 6065.
Mine were difficult to seat properly. Ended up using gaskets to get them on. My experience with Vitavon customer service was horrible. Just my 2 cents.View attachment 152129
That is a really thick gasket.

Aren't the Vitavon gearboxes 7075? Pretty sure the Hot Racing ones are 6065.

That is a really thick gasket.
I believe so on the 7075....everything that I see made from his shows 7075 but his decription for the 6s bulkheads don't say it haha But I think we can naturally assume its 7075

Looks like 2 gaskets whoa
@Cheez would you say it would have been better off going with HR?

My only complaint was that one screw hole for the diff cover was stripped on delivery. I put some foil in the hole to tighten it up. Other than that, everything fit well on my K6S with M2C parts.

My only complaint was that one screw hole for the diff cover was stripped on delivery. I put some foil in the hole to tighten it up. Other than that, everything fit well on my K6S with M2C parts.
Bummer. Nothing like waiting 3-6 weeks then have it not work :(

They look so good. China shipping has been a lot better lately too. This is me talking myself into it.
I want a pair for my Infraction so badly tho. The diff housings are pretty much the only ABS parts left on her.

Edit/Question: has anyone compared the weight of these to the stock housings?

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back