VITAVON DIFF HOUSING

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took 12 days to get.everything went together great

16251788007703593095361768775737.jpg

16251788315636906463531256306089.jpg

Fwiw I've had no issues with mine (non exb). Shimming was a little different f to r but they fit like a glove and machining is beautiful. Same with hubs no fitment issues at all, perfect fit on the hub cross pin, pillow balls sat perfectly flush.

I'm having issues with mine right now.
Although I don't think the issue is the Vitavon housing.
One of my diffs fit perfectly in either Vit. diff housing but the other diff the spacing on the bearings is too wide and it's not something you can shim.
I think either the main gear or the back plate are machined wrong and the bearing is sitting too far out.

I'm just about ready to get the dremel out and totally screw things up. lol

IMG_20211223_110434.jpg

IMG_20211223_110539.jpg

I'm having issues with mine right now.
Although I don't think the issue is the Vitavon housing.
One of my diffs fit perfectly in either Vit. diff housing but the other diff the spacing on the bearings is too wide and it's not something you can shim.
I think either the main gear or the back plate are machined wrong and the bearing is sitting too far out.

I'm just about ready to get the dremel out and totally screw things up. lol

View attachment 188076

View attachment 188077
Stock gp5 diffs fit fine for me,could be aluminum diff cup,ive got a scorched spool with similar outdrives,an its wider than reg. Spools..not sure how thick fluid u r running,could remove gasket on diff cup an see if it helps.ive seen diffs NOT leak fluid without gasket..for on road I like my diffs loose for less roll resistance for speedrunning.

Well took the dremel out and took just a bit off of the main gear and the back plate so the bearings moved in. Everything fits perfect now.

Anybody gotta link on VITAVON DIFF HOUSING on anywhere i could find them besides china.don't want to wait 1 month +-.
Lololol. They are from China. I contacted the owner via Facebook. And he gave me a virtual tour and sent me all my parts DHL Express. I took 2 days!....... from china factory to my door in Vancouver BC Canada! I couldn't believe it....faster then within my own country. Hell from the same province! Arthur Tang. Look him up. Talk to him. They on china time so he works Pacific time noon til around 9. And for the record the eBay link is directly from vitavon. So idk where the month is coming from! Vitavon is quick no.matter where u purchase. Shipping takes long when seller takes their time in sending orders... Actual logistics is usually fast no matter where. Anyways. Prolly too old of thread to get this.

Cheers brothers with rcs!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back