Kraton vitavon, hot racing OR integy bulkhead?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait WHAT? how is is that expensive? I only see 2 parts that ad up to the price i mentioned. Whats this 3rd part that brings the price to more than double the price of the 2 parts im aware of.
So theres no reason i cant buy the cheaper old version?

I have only found the vitavon bulkhead from ebay or amazon. Estimated shipping time from amazon was over a month and from ebay it was 2-3 weeks. How are you getting them or see where they ship in 10 days?
I order on EBay from the Vitavon store. I live in Philly so I guess that helps too. I heard of a guy in this area whose like a Vitavon rep so I guess that factors in as well. There's a YouTuber in my area (Jay Mitch RC) who actually had a sit down with the guy so he's in this area. The video is either on Instagram or YT) I don't think he does distribution yet but he does have ties to the company. You can also request express shipping. I haven't done that. I usually just order and wait but I've had stuff come from them in 10 days and I 've never waited more than 2 weeks...believe me I was shocked too. I've even special requested some things like black Kraton hubs (before they actually started doing them). They're a great company and reply to messages sent via EBay pretty quickly. I think that what the guy in this area does for them (answers questions and requests then he forwards them).

They must use layered aluminum foil instead 6061...I don't think they've even heard of 7075 unless they were using a multiplication table based on 5.
That’s some funny 💩 right there! 😂🤣😂👌

So I run the HR set on my Notorious 6s and the Integy set on my Kraton 6s. I haven't had issues with either and I send my rigs 20+ft high off my ramp. Both rigs are beefcaked with M2C, Scorched and Voltage all around also so they are pigs. Only thing is you'll need gaskets for under the Integy sets and extra shims for the diffs. You'll still save money in the end over buying the Vitavon or HR sets.

As far as shipping goes, you'd be surprised tbh. Shipping from China has gotten a helluva lot better. I just ordered a hobbywing sensor cable adapter from random ebay seller in China on the 17th. I got the package on the 27th. Polo creations is in Florida and it still takes them longer to get me a package. 🤣

You have the bottom piece $54.88 each or $109.76 for 2. https://hot-racing.com/?partnumber=AON12E01;c=926
You have the bottom piece $23.88 each or $47.76 for 2. https://hot-racing.com/?partnumber=AON12C01;c=926
And the sway bar cover $18.88.

So if you did both front and rear with complete gearboxes from Hot Racing it is $176.40 idk how I cam up to $152 earlier.
i don't have the money to do both or the need. hot racing comes out to the same price as vitavon.
Shipping from China to me in Manitoba Canada. Usually 10 days.

Vitavon cases are the way to go. Upsized bearings too. I have lots of vitavon stuff never had any issues.
hot racing has oversized bearings also
I would message Kimberly on ebay from Basherqueen she did have bulkheads and they looked sweet. Otherwise I go Vitavon on bulkheads over HR due to the color options. Both are bad ass. Keep in mind the cost is lower on HR due to them not selling it as a complete bulkhead. You need to buy 3 separate peices to be complete which is how Vitavon and Basherqueen sells them.
FYI Vitavon is in China so order asap
you got a link? i tried finding her store but cant find any sellers with the name basherqueen. utah model sports seems to be the only seller selling basherqueen stuff on ebay

Last edited:
Really? Usually shipping from Ali is either free or like a couple of bucks.

I've been wanting to give these ones a shot https://www.aliexpress.com/item/3256803346440266.html?spm=a2g0o.cart.0.0.202b38daNCMEpo&mp=1 but now I have nothing to put them in unless I buy another 6s.
I don't know man.
I ordered 2 GPM bulkheads. Only one fitted fine. The other one had the bearing holes out of alignment. They replaced it and it still wasn't right. The outer input bearing didn't fit.
So i wouldn't trust these cheap non brand ones.
I am going Vitavon.

Aont no way im gonna spend any sort of money on aliexpress for a part for my rc. Wait a month+ just to find out the part is crap and then have to wait another month or 2 to get it sorted. Sounds great🙄

Last edited:
Vitavon parts are outstanding.

The only way to know what aluminum spec a part is, would be with a hardness tester.

Can’t tell hardness by holding in your hand…

Someone mentioned earlier that they could ‘feel a difference’ in their hand. Not quite…

Need a hardness tester. See commment below.

B84464DD-156F-4DF0-BFD4-A58F41DB6944.jpeg

Last edited:
I spent the better part of 34 years working on helicopters and commercial aircraft doing tons of structural repairs with all types of aluminum and other metals. All this with a large number of other A&P techs. No one is able to tell material type or level of heat treat by hand…

I got one of those GPM bulkheads to work.
The input bearings didn't line up and caused binding, but i put some bearings and the pinion in and revved it with my drill for a couple of minutes. It is broken in now. I put new bearings in and put it in the rear of my Mojave.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back