Vitavon/Hyrax

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheez

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
  2. Mojave EXB
  3. Nero
  4. Senton 3s
Thought I would go ahead and post here. These are Vitavon wheels and Hyrax tires. Definitely rock solid! They will be going on Mojave EXB.
They are very labor intensive and not the easiest to assemble. I would not recommend these if you have never done beadlock before unless you are up for the challenge.

A5BEF7D9-3761-4A8B-B747-6200A0FEA05B.jpeg

Well done sir!

I’ve got a few pieces but saving up for the wheels. Kinda waiting for someone else to be the test dummy on these. Im rough on stuff so I wasn’t sure if I’d bend a wheel or two lol.

Are these available to buy anywhere without an eBay account?

Saw one of the more prominent YouTubers having trouble with the beads popping-out of the rims/beadlocks because there is little inner support for the beads on the rims? He printed-up a bunch of inserts for the tires to stiffen-up the sidewalls and they worked better? What do you guys think?

I can't resist shiny things personally, even with an issue or two.

Thanks

Nice Alloy Hyrax Wheels.

Can someone help me find: Plastic Set up Hyrax ?
I like to buy one set Plastic rims and Hyrax Tires, something that fits my Mojave EXB. ?=
I can glue the Tires. No BedLock Needed here.
Any ideas? Part Numbers ? Please

Can i go whit TRX UDR rims ? And the UDR Hyrax Tires ?
What mod needs be done to fit the TRX UDR rims in Mojave ?
I did read somewhere that UDR rims fit also Mojave by modding them abit ?
How can i Mod them to fit Mojave ?
Any Modding Video or Pictures Please ?

Nice Alloy Hyrax Wheels.

Can someone help me find: Plastic Set up Hyrax ?
I like to buy one set Plastic rims and Hyrax Tires, something that fits my Mojave EXB. ?=
I can glue the Tires. No BedLock Needed here.
Any ideas? Part Numbers ? Please

Can i go whit TRX UDR rims ? And the UDR Hyrax Tires ?
What mod needs be done to fit the TRX UDR rims in Mojave ?
I did read somewhere that UDR rims fit also Mojave by modding them abit ?
How can i Mod them to fit Mojave ?
Any Modding Video or Pictures Please ?

DE racing "trinidad" and "borrego" SC wheels with 17mm hex fit directly to mojave. Really close to the upper link/hub but they fit. That happens with any 3" wheel.

UDR wheel hex needs dremeling 6 little pieces away and also boring the center hole bigger. It is anything from easy to impossible, depending who is doing it.

DE racing "trinidad" and "borrego" SC wheels with 17mm hex fit directly to mojave. Really close to the upper link/hub but they fit. That happens with any 3" wheel.

UDR wheel hex needs dremeling 6 little pieces away and also boring the center hole bigger. It is anything from easy to impossible, depending who is doing it.

Great Info volvospede.
Thank you very Much

I will check out DE and Borrego.

About UDR and Dremeling:
Dremeling is boring, 4 wheels , naaah. not fun at all :) Okey if i only need do one or two.
I need 4, and then 4 new, and then 4 new again.
Need Dremeling always is not a good choice i think :)

Thought I would go ahead and post here. These are Vitavon wheels and Hyrax tires. Definitely rock solid! They will be going on Mojave EXB.
They are very labor intensive and not the easiest to assemble. I would not recommend these if you have never done beadlock before unless you are up for the challenge.

View attachment 108475
Can you tell me the exact tire and or model number of those tires? Thanks

I like the look from the vitavon rims.. But they are just too much money for what you get... I can buy a set tires for mine Golf 1:1 for that money. It’s time that pro-line ore Louise make a wheel for this size SCT Rc trucks.

I’ve got a few pieces but saving up for the wheels. Kinda waiting for someone else to be the test dummy on these. Im rough on stuff so I wasn’t sure if I’d bend a wheel or two lol.
Minimal clearance between wheels and hub. Rubbing is bad.

Maybe I just have bad luck, but I can’t in good faith recommend Vitavon wheels and/or rear hubs. I had a major problem with clearance. I ended up filing down the hubs so I could use hub/wheel combo. If anyone else has had good luck please post.

F2C9B070-8E2B-4E7F-90ED-2F430A125AFE.jpeg

8859B24A-286D-4627-9300-E36575A6766B.jpeg

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back