Kraton Vitavon Parts for Kraton 6s exb

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve got the M2C input cups, they run well. I’ve also got the ScorchedRC cups as well. A bit unrelated to this, but one small thing of caution on the Scorched titanium servo top plate, I’ve found one small error on the center screw placement that creates binding. I’ve emailed David at Scorched about the issue. It’s strange, I’ve never found a Hot Racing part that didn’t fit, and I’ve never broken one of their pieces. Though I've read of people on here who have.

As far as the Vitavon carrier, here are the screw holes that I noted were slightly off. Again, I wished it worked too. The ScorchedRC model is a good bit more.

528F5EF5-6884-42F8-89F4-5C1217E74C40.jpeg

I’ve got the M2C input cups, they run well. I’ve also got the ScorchedRC cups as well. A bit unrelated to this, but one small thing of caution on the Scorched titanium servo top plate, I’ve found one small error on the center screw placement that creates binding. I’ve emailed David at Scorched about the issue. It’s strange, I’ve never found a Hot Racing part that didn’t fit, and I’ve never broken one of their pieces. Though I've read of people on here who have.

As far as the Vitavon carrier, here are the screw holes that I noted were slightly off. Again, I wished it worked too. The ScorchedRC model is a good bit more.

View attachment 266742

Seen this thread yet?

https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/vitavon-hot-racing-or-integy-bulkhead.55132/

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back