Kraton Vitavon wheels? 🤔

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeremy15086

Very Active Member
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton EXB
I have seen some peeps rocking Vitavon beadlock wheels on their Kratons and I am wondering what size would work, if anyone has a link to them and how they are liked by anyone who has them. Also, pics on your rig would be awesome.

I've seen them for the Fortress tires for the Mojave only but I haven't seen them for Kraton size tires. Would be nice!
I have or should I say had Fortress tires on my Kraton and I loved it!

Curious...will be following this.👀
I have seen some peeps rocking Vitavon beadlock wheels on their Kratons and I am wondering what size would work, if anyone has a link to them and how they are liked by anyone who has them. Also, pics on your rig would be awesome.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1947321918...zZC6Uz_cNjfGPReUCqKTPUGBy350JlykaAu8XEALw_wcB

For the K8...?

I'd have to see the pics, maybe some of the larger wheels would fit but the only arrma specific ones i've seen are the ones for the mojave.

mojave7.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back