Granite Voltage batteries

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tubbyka

Reaction score
Just got 2 of the BF trucks and want to switch batteries over to Lipo 2s. I’m confused on the connector type I should be looking for. Is it the EC3? What is Dean and T style? Would also like a recommendation on charger for the Lipos as well. Looking into Zeees possibly. Thanks for the help.

I Was Deans Ultra Plug (patented trade name) (AKA a "T-Plug")user for many years past. They are problematic now, Since the Deans patent ran out and everyone makes them. They suck now. With high power 2-3S ESC's and lipos I would rather use XT60 or EC3's. And for 4S+ Xt90 or EC5/IC5's are fine.
Just make all your lipos run one type of connector to make things upgrade proof if you buy 6S rigs down the road. And use an XT90 or EC5.

Just got 2 of the BF trucks and want to switch batteries over to Lipo 2s. I’m confused on the connector type I should be looking for. Is it the EC3? What is Dean and T style? Would also like a recommendation on charger for the Lipos as well. Looking into Zeees possibly. Thanks for the help.
Get the Zeees on Amazon, 2 pack, 2S, 5200 mah, 80C hardcase. $32.99 with EC3 connector.
20201202_201333.jpg
712JwiXSw2L._AC_SX679_.jpg

What's the maximum discharge battery you can run on stock? Manual says 25C maximum.

What's the maximum discharge battery you can run on stock? Manual says 25C maximum.
I don't know, but been running the Zeees above with no problem.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back