Granite voltage drag car

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Endos RC

Reaction score
so I was thinking about getting a voltage. Taking out the radio tires and electronics and turning it into a full drag car. Any ideas to pitch in?

It's possible but IMO would make things difficult with the limited adjustable parts to really fine tune a drag car. I'd suggest a 6s rig as your able to fine tune and adjust so much more on them. Or look at actual 1/10 drag kits that would be a lot better option and cheaper than a 6s rig such as the Typhon or Limitless.

It's possible but IMO would make things difficult with the limited adjustable parts to really fine tune a drag car. I'd suggest a 6s rig as your able to fine tune and adjust so much more on them. Or look at actual 1/10 drag kits that would be a lot better option and cheaper than a 6s rig such as the Typhon or Limitless.
My whole idea behind using the voltage was that it was a mid motor car. I am not going to use 6s on a drk160 because it’s not physically possible

My whole idea behind using the voltage was that it was a mid motor car. I am not going to use 6s on a drk160 because it’s not physically possible
Yea its possible but id go with something a little more capable like a big rock youll be able to adjust more on the vehicle & take out what you don't need & remove center driveshaft make 2wd or you can get the right parts and make a locked rear diff with all metal gears & yoke maybe a slipper clutch eliminator I will be doing all this to my 3s senton in the upcoming weeks not so much a drag car but a street basher/drifter for drag I would honestly go traxx lol get a rustler & google mid motor chassis with a vxl3s system whooo now your talking

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back