Voltage front end slop?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampguts

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Voltage
I am totally new to RC, but I find the steering slop on the Granite Voltage unbearable. What's the best way you guys have used to rid yourselves of it?

It's so bad that high-speed reverse just wiggles like a cartoon fish might swim. I find myself adjusting the steering trim constantly if I'm on any sort of firm surface.

I thought about getting some adjustable steering links to tighten it up, but if the servo or saver are the culprit then that'll never help.

It's the servo saver.
I found it only an issue on reverse. If you have an issue of needing to trim it all the time, then maybe the servo is going to die?

You can try to disable the servo saver, there is a place to add a screw in the back of it to make it tight. maybe try running it locked to see if it the saver is really the issue for you.

You can try to disable the servo saver, there is a place to add a screw in the back of it to make it tight. maybe try running it locked to see if it the saver is really the issue for you.

I'm totally new. You just tighten the screw going through it to lock it?

No, there's is an open gap in the back of it, there is a place for a screw there to tighten it up, but it comes without one, so some creativity will be needed to find a screw and nut that will fit there
5bde1ae545b8fbb9080e3d0f40509fbade41993d629b0265d30b4b7b9b93993b.jpg

Last edited:
I think my local hardware store still sells loose nuts and bolts by weight. Maybe they'll have something in the right diameter I can cut off.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back